Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

Buffy wanted me to start a thread for the clones I will be making. She will be posting some in-game screens here soon. Here are some modelview screens of the first wave of clones.

Here's my attempt at an episode 3 arc. Both clean, battle worn, and unmasked. There is also a version I'm working on that is in between the clean and battleworn, sort of a battleworn version as well but not as extreme.

Clean:

clonebly0120gk.th.jpg

clonebly0137rs.th.jpg

Battleworn:

clonebly0243kx.th.jpg

clonebly0257hg.th.jpg

clonebly0266kr.th.jpg

clonebly0271ao.th.jpg

clonebly0281pu.th.jpg

clonebly0305vx.th.jpg

ep3arc3ay.th.jpg

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off so I'll be home all day today Zappa. I should be able to get a lot done!

I sent Buffy the arc pack of all these models with shaders and the gear. The shaders look sweet! I sent it to you too but I made a typo on your e-mail. I'll send it again right now.

LOL, thats very flattering. I suppose I don't mind you calling him that, heheh.

But now you got me thinking on making a custom Commander Omee skin hmmmmm lol.

Do you need me to reskin the visor? I can make it white so it matches the outfit. If not it looks fine like that too.

OMG Buffy, NICE SCREENS!

This is one of the few models out there that actually look better in game as opposed to modelview.

Buffy, did you get the ones I sent with the shaders? Your screenshots will look even more incredible with the shaders on. If not tell me and I will send it again. I already have a pk3 made with shaders, sounds and temporary icons.

Here are some more in game screens of the spec shader I used. I also made some updates to all the skins. Especially the shoulderpad for the damaged arc. I added some cracks and damage to it. I also got the alpha working for the slit in the kilt. More to come soon!

shot02739zh.th.jpg

shot02765cf.th.jpg

shot02805lc.th.jpg

shot02836su.th.jpg

shot02844jc.th.jpg

shot02903kz.th.jpg

Check your mail Zappa and Buffy, I'll be sending this tonight.

P.S. Where can I upload some files for others to download?

impressive ... I might have something to go with that one. :D

And thats a nice idea with the visor. Instead of adding any gradient stuff to the texture itself you just added the detail to the specmap, right ?

Thanks Pahr. :)

You are quite correct. I added some detail to the specmap itself, and tweaked the textures on all the other parts until it looked just right.

Archived