Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Buffy!

Do you have a Jungle/Forest map? Like Yavin or Endor or Kashykk? (I'd especially like to see a Dathomir or Rori map but I don't think they exist)

I'd love to see what a wallpaper would look like in an "exotic" environment! Especially once I send you the mossy and dirty troopers.

I can see it now: A mossy jungle trooper in the prone postition near some moss or bushes with a sniper rifle...now that would be some awesome wallpaper. Right now I am using one of the Mace Windu screenshots you took on Kamino. I love that one!!

(Way off topic-but if anyone is interested I made an episode 1 skinpack I never released- it has Mace Windu in his lighter robes with his episode 1 hilt and blue saber, Ki-Adi Mundi, Eeth Koth, and Adi Gallia and Plo Koon. I have tons of projects I never released lol. Maybe I should make a website with some thumbs and direct downloads. ?)

I was thinking of that. But if I do upload them for download I'll have to work on some of them. lol

Adi Gallia was made before Marz made that model for her so I'd have to adjust the skin to fit the new model. Mace is perfect, it's the same model with just different textures. I'll have to find the other ones, I made them while I was working with AOTC:TC (I don't know if you remember the screens I posted wayyy back.)

Actually there is a rori map pack. A friend of mine made for me for my movies. Its on PCGM. Also Omee, check your email I have sent you something just for you.

Awesome! Thanks Zappa. I can't get to my e-mail from here (work) Because of the stupid firewall. I'll check it out (and Rori) as soon as I get home.

Hey Buffy, do you think you can e-mail me the screenshots to the email I posted above? I can't view them from work due to a firewall. (imageshack is blocked from here) If not I'll wait until I get home but I really want to see them! :D

Actually there is a rori map pack. A friend of mine made for me for my movies. Its on PCGM. Also Omee, check your email I have sent you something just for you.

then I can use when I take screenshot so .. thank you :king1:

PS: omeewan I sent mail with all screenshot ! ;)

Hehehe. Omee ive started working on the blue and red versions of the jungle clone. I dont know how well its gonna turn out. You might wanna go ahead and do them since u have the original files. Also I was wanting to make a yellow and orange versions aswell. Maybe you can send me your psd versions of the textures or something.

DAYUM BUFF! Nice screens giiiirl. :p

And Omee, VERY nice skins!!!

I maybe O.k. at skinning, but your skins totally beat me.... mind if I send a request to you for a clone? You should also do cool Magnaguards as well....dang Omee, wherever you started this stuff...well, I just dont know how to explain all this excitement!

IGNORE THE TRANDOSHAN FEET! THIS IS NOT MY CHARACTER BUT, here. Also forget the necklace, just concentrate on the armor. Two of them are of 501st design, well the blue one is sort of close, but the green and black are cool too. Mostly use the bly stuff, I want an Arc version, two of the Bly/Deviss types, one normal clone and well, I dunno. But can you try these? And no it's not yellow-black, it's a very bright green-

CloneTrooperInArmors_Instigator.jpg

Yes Omee, my friend, they are. :D And on magnaguards, I was kinda thinking of cutom, new cool design ones. I dunno how really to explain it, but Im just sayin. Maybe a blue and black camo Maggy? :p (LOL MAGGY!) Anyway, yea, could just be all cool ya know. Could make like a kind of a police type one, and a royal guard sort of looking one. Also, if you can, put like 501st designs on it...that'll be cool. Sorry, your skins are just so freaking AWESOME and I wanted to request something. I thought I'd just ask myself, because that would just be mean to force Zappa to ask you, and plus he's my boss so, Lol. Yea, co-worker. :/ Jedi Outcast Movies is da-bomb I say. Well, anyway, ya, can't wait! :D

Okay Revan, I'll see what I can do. In the mean time I have been working on some clones for the V3 and I must say...WOW what an amazing model and Idea. The possibilities are endless. Here are some screens I made of "Alpha"

both masked and unmasked-wait until you guys see the battle damaged screens!

unmaskedalpha2qi.th.jpg

alphamaskedclean3sj.th.jpg

Archived