Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

OMG you just reminded me! I have a screen. Kinda blurry, but I managed to find only ONE thing on the sharpshooter/beehive. Lemme send that one too. My Jedi screens are on my dad's comp, so I'll have to negotiate with him to let me get on. Then I'll email them. I'll email the Beehive ref from my computer though.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I didn't get to work on anything last night because I had a little "incident" with my car. By the time I went and got a new battery for it and put it in it was pretty late, and I was pretty tired lol. BUT I WILL have 2 skins up tonight!!

I will try my best to have some screens of: The 501st Jet trooper and the 501st Commander.

If I have time- I really want to make the sniper clone.

I myself am feeling like crap... that's mainly because Im having blood sugar issues. So, I hope you get to feeling better... well...actually, be sick! I want more skins! LOL!!! j/k man(<--- Im such a meany!! LOL). Really, I want you to feel better. I can't wait to see "your" jet trooper....and commander. :p

Don't feel sorry for being sick man. I just sort of started to worry. That's all.

-Sorry Hellfire Lol. As I said, I got really worried. Want me to err.. eh... LOL

I hope you feel better soon! I hope there's no pressure at all dude. :(

It's not like I'm forcing you.........

;) (cracks out whip)

Rofl

Lol. Getting out of the Anchorman stuff I take it? LOL NICE Avy! I want one kind of like that, but it's a Jedi with Dark blue hair, black robes, and two sabers. One red one blue. :p Anyway, sorry for off topic. :p

Hope to see screens soon!

(OH and VERY nice work on the reskin on that bandon model)

Heheh, that's cool. I could never really get enough anchorman, I was just feeling the street fighter groove.

I need to find an animated chuck norris gif. :p

Anyhow, be on the lookout for some screens of the 501st tonight. :)

WOW!! That's nice! :o When I'm playing with these when and if I get a beta, I'll get screens of the clones with their respected weapons. But the EMP rifle really sucks, I'll just use the Light Lightning Rifle -Replaces DEMP2- that Inyri modelled based on Galaxies. And for the sniper, I got the same exact DC-15x sniper rifle. And the 501st, the DC-15a...of course. :) I'll make npc's of these if buffy doesn't first. :)

Thanks Revan. Just a few more to go and the 501st is done.

*edit*

By the way, once I'm done with the 501st, I'll start the SWG pack.

For the 501st to be done all I need is the Commander right? Because I don't think I can make the engineers (the shotgun users in BF2). I didn't see any clones with that helmet in the V3.

Oh, Omee, this may mean jack squat to you... but I looked up the name of the 501st pattern. It's Pattern Style VII. I looked it up on SWG. It's cool what you can find on there. :) Hey, what would you think of making a SWG Jedi? With all robes. Apprentice Robes, Padawan Robes, etc? Damn. Lol. That actually may be better off making a species. :p Anyway... I so love these! But a suggestion. In BF2, the blue was a hint darker on the jetty. Just saying. :)

Archived