Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Buffy that looks awesome!!!! What map is that? I know one of them is Mygeeto, but what is the other one? I like it! They look fantastic, especially with the vehicles! :vsd:

501st I can send you my Jedi, but I will need your e-mail. It's not quite finished yet though.

You know Omee... an Idea just popped into my head. If I could, I could maybe make a skin of your Jedi in Clone armor with robes over it like General Kenobi in the Clone Wars mini-series. I might actually mix it with Mace windu's general attire too. But I mean the white armor pieces at the neck.

And very nice screens buffy! Isn't that first one KAS Hangar or something like that?

And Omee I hope you know you're a great asset to the JA community. :) I took some screens of the clones. But the screens themselves may suck. I'd just leave it to the Buff-miester. :)

I figured this would go good with the 501st skinpack. Not to mention it would look great on Mygeeto.

kiadimundi8kr.th.jpgkiadi20hp.th.jpgkiadi31tz.th.jpg

Keep in mind I just started it tonight. I've only worked on the head using the same photorealistic techniques I usually use. The Body is still Marz's version- tweaked using filters and the dodge/burn tool. I don't know if I will make my own body texture due to time restraints and other projects. We'll see :p I know Psyk0 doesn't mind me reskinning and releasing the model- I had done it before when I was with AOTC and he really liked it. So if Marz doesn't mind me using the body I don't think I'll be making my own.

Very nice.... :)

OFFTOPIC!oOoh you were with ATOC mod? Sweet!

Sorry to ask this, but did you get to test those awesome maps that I saw? I was pretty sure they made a really accurate Geo Arena, and Geo Plains.

Just saying. They made alot of cool things. It's a shame they quit. :(

Yes I was. And yes, I did get to test those maps...I may still have them I'm not sure. It really was a shame the way things went down. I just don't think a whole lot of people on the team were taking it seriously. It's sad but hey, at least I got a lot of experience making skins for the mod and I made a lot of new friends.

Well the big thing about AOTC TC that broke down the mod down was someone was kept on hacking the site and forums. Dont really wanna say any names but im sure people knows about that. I am very happy to have been apart of AOTC TC for the time it was up. I have one of the last betas they put out with was a hybrid of OJP/MB2 and AOTC TC mod. Its kinda like Battlefront in JA. Real cool. Anyway skins are looking good.

Yeah I know exactly who you are talking about, and that did not help the mod's progress!

Not to mention that it also really sucked when my hard drive crashed and all the skins I worked on were permanently lost because the site got hacked into as well. :(

Anyway, I'm glad you guys like Ki-Adi. I'm very pleased with the way his face looks from all angles- Psyk0sith is a great modeler. I can't wait to get him in game tonight with shaders. I'll post some screens when I get home, and I'll post the link to it on Filefront. I am going to work on the face a bit more too.

Ok cool. Yea a few good things did come out of AOTC TC, especially for me. :p I might go into detail about that one day. Hehehe

You don't by any chance still have any of the skins I worked on do you? *crosses fingers* Either the realistic or cel shaded ones. Even the screenshots I had posted on the forums would have been helpful in recreating them.

Archived