Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

Yea. I used to have the Hybrid. It was quite fun too. :) Though alot of the weapons need to be textured. Which Robert did an excellent job on the DC-15 Carbine textures. :) But, I would like to see all the other weapons textured, and put into pk3 form so we may use them when needed. :D Though, I didnt see the AOTC maps in the Hybrid, or was it supposed to be that way? :?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'd be awesome Zappa. I'd like to check it out. And at the moment I don't have any intention of re-skinning Bacara and the Galactic Marines. I think they look okay as is. Maybe if I have more time later on I will, but for now I am going to try to finish up the projects I am currently working on. I was thinking of making my own Yoda and also I had thought of reskinning Yoda to look like Vandaar since there is no Vandaar skin, but I'm not sure.

Okay, back on topic for me. As far as the clones go- I will probably try to make some more clones that haven't been done (or done well) yet. I still need to make the SWG clones and a few others.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome, can't wait. :)

I will check it as soon as I get home from this horrific, dreadful, vile, nauseating, revolting, loathsome, terrible, dreadful, appalling, gruesome,irritating, unscrupulous, shameful, and GOD-AWFUL job. Those are all of the adjectives I could think of at the moment.

(Can't check now it due to the hyper-sensitive firewall here :p)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm so sorry for the long absence. I just got married and I was on my honeymoon. BUT, I'm back now :)

The 501st pack is ready, but I have to wait and get with Zappa on that. It just needs Icons and his permission.

Also, Pahri's preliminary skin for the Clone rifle is done- I'll be sending him the beta. I plan on working on that a bit more because I only got to work on it a few days before my wedding.

All in all I have 3 major projects at the moment:

1.)501st skins

2.)Clone Rifle

3.)DT's Ultimate Jedi Pack

Archived