Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn... your e-mail to me got stuck in spammy folder and oh great... I have to check through about 2500 emails to see if which one is yours... one mistake... and the e-mail implodes... WTH AM I GONNA FIND ET?!

PS... congrats...

PSPS. I know how to make her do the dishes! give her a: towel, soap, a sink, dirty stuff, an apron... Eventually her female instinct will pop in and she'll wash the dishes non-stop, clean up the house etc... UNFORTUNEATELY, she'll drive you crazy about where to put your shoes, hang your coat blah blah blah blah...

Darn... your e-mail to me got stuck in spammy folder and oh great... I have to check through about 2500 emails to see if which one is yours... one mistake... and the e-mail implodes... WTH AM I GONNA FIND ET?!

PS... congrats...

PSPS. I know how to make her do the dishes! give her a: towel, soap, a sink, dirty stuff, an apron... Eventually her female instinct will pop in and she'll wash the dishes non-stop, clean up the house etc... UNFORTUNEATELY, she'll drive you crazy about where to put your shoes, hang your coat blah blah blah blah...

No worries, I'll re send it. What was it I had sent you again? PM me.

Omee!!!!!!!! Hey man! Nice to see you back man! Congrats with your marriage man! :) Good that you married a gamer girl. :p hehe. Well. Oh ya, add the SWG to the list too. :/ lol just in-case you forgot. And I don't need em now. And remember, quite a few pages back and they're there. LOL. Well. Im glad you are back...missed you. :) And glad you are ok too. :)

~Revan

Oh ya. Mort and Morkov too. Lmao.

Sorry, kinda picky aren't I? :p hehe

I AM HYPER! Okay I sound stupid...

Anyway I'm having tussles with my e-mail prog cuz I tink you're marked down as spam... I shall re-edit this post/make a new one to inform you when to send another mail...

*whispers* I suggest trying to make Buffy and your wife, online friends... just a thought...

P.S. If you do, don't let them get too close or you're gonna have to deal with a lot of "Yeah GURL FRUEND!"... BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS OF FEMALES! THEY ARE UNPREDICTABLE AND ARE- *gets shot*

EDIT:

OKIE DOKIE... SEND ASAP OR ELSE SPAMMERS COME AND I'LL BE BUSY "EMPTYING THE GARBAGE"

LMAO. That's true.... ;) Then again, all men are babies. And they use women as slaves. I don't like that at all. *commands mom to give me a drink* GET BACK TO WORK! :p hehe. Na. Really. I wouldn't be respectful to women in anyway.

But, nuff bout that. What about those clones? ;)

Bah... My latest partner in science... more like every subject... is, well, "female" and she's really nice, blah blah blah but she talks way too much... she has a rep for that... I was driven nuts on Friday 'cuz of A MICROSCOPE!

Anyway, Omee, can you send me... The 501st clone pack, UJP (incomplete I know that but who cares?!), Obi-Wan pack and also can you send me the Omeewan's Jedi Skinpack with Anakin having team colors on like, his sleeves or something and a icon for red and blue? 'cuz it gets confuzing...

EDIT:

OKAY?! WHERE IS OMEEEEE?!!!!!

ok I'm here. Sorry guys. I have been so busy with pc problems and such. 2 things I want to get done this week-end:

1.)Pahri-I'm sending you the completed rifle. I'm sorry about the delay.

2.)Zappa-I haven't heard from you in a while, but is it cool with you If I send you the 501st for release or can I release them myself?

I had several viruses in my PC and in my e-mail Sam. (that's mainly been the reason for the delay of all my projects) Plus, I'm not done with the "beta" yet- I haven't sent it to anyone.

Anyhow, the 501st pack is done, I can send that to you if you want - It's only pending Zappa's OK for the official release to jk2files and pcgm.

I had several viruses in my PC and in my e-mail Sam. (that's mainly been the reason for the delay of all my projects) Plus, I'm not done with the "beta" yet- I haven't sent it to anyone.

Anyhow, the 501st pack is done, I can send that to you if you want - It's only pending Zappa's OK for the official release to jk2files and pcgm.

yea. That's cool. :) I've been trying to make npc's for you for the 501st, but no prevail yet... or it just maybe my game wanting to be a tard... ack. Well, anyway, I hope the SWG clones didn't put any pressure on you. I don't have to have them as of this moment. Yea, I know you're busy, so take your time. Life is more important really.

If you don't have a picture of all the armor you may want to go 5000 pages back. LOL The blue looks like a 501st, but they made the helmet basically a Shocktrooper helmet but without the lines on the top of the visor, which I just happened to notice. You can use your 501st chestplate designs, etc, but all's ya have to do is color the bottom of the helmet the blue. Then you're done, and if you can apply different things so it's different variations- Battleworn (bloody, everything), Commander like one (epalet and skirt and Visor maybe and one without visor, especially one without helmet too), Regular trooper.

And apply the same techniques with the others- The green-black 501st patterns (type VII as I said in that one post) basically the same as the blue with the chest plate- but only the blue is that yellow-kashyyyk green and the rest is black.

The red... I forgot what that one looks like lol.

And Mort and Morkov would be cool too.

Do em when ya get the time and the patience, this is a pretty big request I know. I atleast need Mort/Morkov and the Green Kashyyyk clone at the latest, as I'll be filming pretty soon, but I really don't know when. I know my series would go on the lines of JACW, but that's as far as I'm saying. Find out the rest for yourself later. ;) . But I hope that doesnt drop any wieght on you, as you have a ... helluva load of projects going on.

Glad you're back Omee, we missed you.....as you can tell. :lol:

Do these only when you feel like you can, and plus take your time.

Thanks for understanding Rev. :) I will try to get on msn tonight and get together with all of you and send the files over and get my requests in order.

OFF TOPIC for a second: Speaking of SWG, I cancelled my subscription when they started the combat upgrade and new professions. Not because I didn't like it (like most people), but because all my quests were bugged and I couldn't do anything but grind. I had a jedi character and they gimped him to the point where I couldn't even kill something my level (lvl 47). I respec'd to Bounty Hunter and I was able to kill (solo) lvl 90 rancors lol. Have they fixed that? (the quests, player classes, ect.) Is it worth getting back into? Just wanted some opinions.

I want SWG REALLY BAD BUT I CAN'T!

Don't throw away something that lots of other people would jump off a cliff for... (Not that I would :p)

Yea it's still pretty fun.

Omee, I'd say try it out again. I personally think it's pretty fun still.

I have 3 accounts for 3 games. (cool or what? hehe. MxO, SWG, Dark Age of Camelot <-- not a SOE product)

Yesterday I found a Red Force Crystal on this guy and I was like- O_O Must put in my type 14 4th Gen Lightsaber! :p hehe. (Vader lightsaber anyway)

Anyway ya, take your time man. :)

Archived