Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

Pattern style VII eh? Cool. I wonder how many styles there in total? :)

I also noticed that they used a whole different jetpack in BF2 thats not included in any of the modelpacks we have, but this one will just have to do :p I'll try darkening the pack tomorrow to see how it looks. It does look a bit lighter in the screens now that you mention it.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, Omee. Lol. That's another reason I took that screen awhile back. :) If you managed to get that Clone Trooper glamour shot of mine that's cool. But I think I wanna show it here. So Buffy can get a good look. :) Hehe.

screenShot0299.jpg

I just love Dantooine. :o Not as much as Mustafar though. Eh... actually about the same.

Heh, that looks cool, thanks! The one I was using was just a temporary sig until I had time to work on a better one. Just for you guys to kind of get a feel for the character I am creating for my comic.

Anyhow,

I don't know if I'll have a chance to work on any new skins tonight but I will be getting the existing ones in game with the shaders. (And I will be sending them to you guys!)

Can't wait to see em. :)

Also, Those are all v3 clones-so if you guys want to add guns,pads, visors, kilts backpacks, ect- all you have to do is edit the .skin file. You can use the texures from the other v3 file I sent.

Hey, can someone do me a reskin of this guy, and make his helmet look more like a clone trooper? The rest of the body is fine, but I don't like the helmet. THe author might want permission to skin it though...

Here's the link to the skin: http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Rovas_Galen;58040

And does anyone know why the Master Chief thread was locked?

Ok dude. MC was a PORTED .... ILLEGAL model. So it was locked.

And second of all, don't mean to be rude, but why don't ya ask in the request thread?

Well, I try, but no one wants to do anything for me so.. I dunno. Just make a new topic. Sorry if I seem like Im on your case. :s

Hmmm lets see why could it have been locked?

1) you was spamming

2) you was bringing back a dead thread

3) started a few flame wars in it

If you want something done then use the request thread. Thats why its there...for editing request's.

Calm down Zappa...I wasn't spamming by asking to make a new Master Chief model in the MASTER CHIEF thread. And that Rico guy was flaming people, but I don't see how that was my fault.

As for my request, since this is the main clone trooper skin thread, I just felt like asking you guys. Omee was doing requests in Marz's Clone Ultima topic...why can't I ask for something in the actual skinning topic?

Archived