Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

Thanks Zappa. I'll try to upload the pack to those sites tonight.

I tried all night last night to upload the skinpack to pcgm and jk3files but I was unsuccesful. My ISP won't let me upload the pack to e-mail it to jk3files, (it says it's too large of an attachment-18 megs without screens 25 with) and pcgm would not upload correctly. I want to get it out by today.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qui-Gon']were the hell did you come from omee? ^_^ dude...those rule

LOL, thanks! I have actually been skinning since the days of quake 2, but I never have never really released anything. I started skinning with jedi outcast around the time the first few skins were out. But they were hideous. lol

I have never had the chance to work on a model from scratch other than the clone wars cartoon Obi-Wan me and Psykosith worked on. Everytime a model is coming out that I want to skin, the author never seems to e-mail me back with a chance. SO I wait until it's releaased and skin my own version.

On the skinpack, most of the textures I made are from scratch. (IE: the faces, hair, and parts of the robe.)

As far as the rest of the parts, I've noticed that when making a reskin, it's more efficient not to change current textures if they don't need it, but rather just tweak the existing ones to your liking.

IE: Marz's Anakin- I re-did the face, hair, and leather from scratch, The robes and boots I left alone, but tweaked them using additional textures and lighting.

I also have some original skins that I made from scratch here: http://www.geocities.com/omeewan

I was working on a cel shaded comic book star wars mod, (it looked like the windwaker and XII)

And also some samurai/ninjas.

Of course Zappa, as if you had to ask :p

I never send an e-mail to Buffy and not to Zappa or Selek.

You guys are "Team Omeewan" LOL

Also, if you get a chance, please gmail me the V3. Just the .glm and a .skin file. I have some ideas that I would really like to do but I can't due to the limitations of this version.

Archived