Home

Omeewan's Clones

omeewan

Howdy ya'll! :p

Lmao.

Anyway, despite us going..er.. completely off topic to the hilarious topic of Anchorman, I only have one question- Omee, how ya doin on Clones? Ok? Taking a break? I think you totally deserve to take a break, especially after ALL this work. :p Just let me know how you are doing on the SWG ones, or if you've started on them. Ofcourse I dont have to have them now, but you know... Take your time man. All the time in the world.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL!!! This is Hilarious. All we need now is Fantana. :D

Anyhow, I have been working on the textures some, and I'll have some screens up by tonight or tomorrow, hopefully. I didn't get to do much yesterday because I went to see Ultra Violet. :p

Hehehe I knew you would find our avatars funny! Ah so you had a date with Milla Jovovich too last night huh? Hehhe, alot of cool fightings scenes in it. Makes me want to make a movie even more now. Cant wait for screens Ron. Hhehehehehehe

Well, after days of work, here is what I have come up with so far as a base for all the other clones we are making for the V3:

Keep in mind it is still a HUGE WIP, I have a lot to do still. This is just so you guys have an idea of how it's coming out.

wipcloseup0on.th.jpg

wip15ae.th.jpg

Tonight I will be working on the accessories, and then finally tomorrow I will be the finishing touches. From that point on I will able to put the different clone variations together in a matter of days. (Because once I have the base done, the variations will be a lot easier.)

To recap, would someone mind posting a to do list for me in regards to which clones I am working on first?

"You stay classy San Diego."

A to do list? Ok.

SWG Clone Katarn armor, variation one- Imperial Green and Black version.

SWG Clone Katarn armor, variation two- Neutral Blue and White version.

SWG Clone Katarn armor, variation three- Rebel Red and White version.

Want the arc stuff too, and the battleworn bloody version. A visor, and no visor version too.

Just add this on with the other to do lists.

Glad to see V3 is coming along quite well, Omee! Hope to catch you on MSN sometime! :D

Edit-

*yawn* Another day at the channel 4 news team office.

Okay so...

Now the real fun starts.

Things I want to make:

1.)I really want to make a 501st

2.)I was playing battlefront yesterday(and I owned everyone else on xbox live btw lol) and I saw something I liked. I wanted to make the Sniperclone that looks like Neyo. Anyone have any references of that??

3.) A Mossy version of Commander Deacon (My Jungle Assault Clone)

Things I need to make:

1.)SWG Clone Katarn armor, variation one- Imperial Green and Black version.

2.)SWG Clone Katarn armor, variation two- Neutral Blue and White version.

3.)SWG Clone Katarn armor, variation three- Rebel Red and White version.

4.)The arc stuff too, and the battleworn bloody version. A visor, and no visor version too. (again)

5.)Alpha 77 (again)

6.)Jungle Trooper (again)

7.)Black Camo sniper (again)

Anything else?

Ok. That is a beehive clone. A Paraj trooper as some call it. Ill get some ref pics for ya. So you going to do the 501st version? The blue version of the Utapau version I mean. It's pretty cool though. It's basically the same design, but all's ya have to do is recolor it that dark blue sort of color. Commander Keller also has that type of armor or Commander Fiae. But they have like, Jedi looking robes over it and a hood. That'd be awesome though.

You're customs rock though. Im glad there's alot of creativity going around. Almost endless possibilities.

Yeah, I'm really hoping someone makes models for Keller or Fiae, they look really awesome.

And yes that is the one: it looks like the utapau trooper in Blue, with a blue kilt.

Maybe I should just make a 501st pack:

501st: Jet trooper

501st: Soldier

501st: Commander (visor like Cody, ect.)

501st: Sniper (beehive)

501st: Engineer (the one with the shotgun)

501st: Arc??

With you here, I think you'd make a more accurate version. :D And ya. Do 501st everything! Man you should do packs for all legions. :lol: But that'll take a hell long time.

And just a precaution-

Remember, on the 501sts, it's an i and not a damned triangle.

End of precaution.

:lol:

O_O!!O!!O!!!!! O_O

Omee I'm speechles. LOL

Omee, I did my best I could on Mort. But the face isn't going to good. I got the clothes the way I wanted it, but the face is a real screw up. Is there a way to apply the clone head there? I may just have yo do the heads if possible. Well if you want. Im trying my best, all's I can tell you. Mort is more successful than Morkov I can tell you that. Lol.

If you can help me with this stuff, that'd be great, cause I dont wanna sucky quality skin for my movie. :smash:

Ill get you some good reference for any soldier you need.

I'll keep track. Im even gonna color code them.

501st Soldier DONE!

501st Jet Trooper DONE!

501st Commander DONE!

Edit- Hell, I just may use the Han Solo model. :p

I mean, literally, I have cold chills running down my spine! Well, I think the Han Solo model partially worked well for Mort. The problem is he couldn't open in modview, so I skinned blind! I'll get a screen here soon though. And it's useless on using the bandon model for Morkov. I can't do squat without making his face look like crap. :lol: Someone really needs to model the ep3 scout clones whom served the 41st (gree's dudes), because I cant stand just seeing reskins of the scout made my Monsoontide. >_<

Thanks man! :)

Helpful tip:

In order to view Jedi Outcast models in Modelview- You have to have the humanoid.gla Folder/model installed. Because of the fact that this replaces the existing JA humanoid model it's important to do the following:

Rename your Jedi Academy Humanoid folder to Humanoid_Ja and your Jedi Outcast Humanoid folder to Humanoid_JO. Before you start skinning, just decide if it's going to be a JA or JO model. In this case, JO- so you would rename humanoid_jo to humanoid, and start modelview. It will now read ALL JO models.

LOL, I hear ya.

Those KOTOR models are extremely hard to skin!

I was working on an Omee-Wan Skin for KOTOR using Bandon...NOT AN EASY TASK. But, it's coming along pretty well. My features are very similar to his-except I have a light stubble for hair and he is shaved bare hehe. But it's looking pretty cool.

I can't realease it for JA because they are ported models- but I wouldn't want to- Who would want a skin of me? lol

By the way, OFF TOPIC but - Is there a Jolee Bindo model?? I don't seem to have one. (Maybe I missed it)

I found a decent. Very decent non-ported skin of him on PCGM. I'll find the link. Im just glad to be of service to a grand skinner like yourself. :) By the way, I was trying to get better clone armor shots for you on SWG. I couldnt equip my friggin armor because of me being a Jedi. :crybaby: But I did manage to get screenshots of my Jedi if you wanna give those a shot for some other task in the future. Lol.

-So what if the description is a different language?? HIT DOWNLOAD! http://pcgamemods.com/mod/17641.html

I just had to reenact some of this-

"Red leader standing by, Gold leader standing by, Green leader standing by! Lock S-foils in attack position. We're passing through the magnetic field. :p"

:x-wing::x-wing::x-wing::x-wing::x-wing::x-wing:

Wedge: Look at the size of that thing.... "Cut the chatter Red-2!"

Don't worry man, I just wanted to play around with the colors. Jolee is waiting at that link.

Oh and Omee, you can send that skin my way, and I'll see how it is. You dont really have to release it. :p

Explosion Laser Laser BOOM CHICKALAKA Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Explosion Explosion BOOMIO!

Heheh, cool. Thanks!

I had a male Twi-lek Jedi, on Radiant. I'll show you some screens later- since I'm at work right now and they are on my home PC. E-mail me your Jedi screens, I'd like to see them. I can't see it here because of the firewall but if you send it to my work e-mail I can look at it. (Just curious hehe)

As far as the 501's go, I will be working on the jet trooper today, and possibly the beehive sniper if I can get a reference. I might just take some pics of him from my xbox using my digital camera.

Archived