Home

You Know Whats Crazy?

Sithxace

I live in PA, and PC games are never sold out. Theres eb games, gamestop, compusa, bestbuy's everywhere. PC games are never even half sold out, and for this game 1st time ever in my like 10 years of gaming have i ever saw a game get sold out. Didnt know this game was anticipated that much outside of the starwars junkies like us :)

Luckily i bought it the morning of the day it came out, but its just crazy seeing it sold out everywhere...

Same here. Except when ever a new game is in for any system except handheld games are sold out. On the Thursday it came out, it was sold out before I could get to the EB Games. So, Firday I had to ask them to hold one of the games. So I went there and when I got it, they cashier person said that I had the last game they had. And that was about 4 pm, nut that game was sold out fast. And I noticed that there was no commercials on tv for the game. Well, I didn't see any.

It's cool that sales are so good. That makes an expansion or sequel more likely. What's really crazy is that we're reading forums in stead of playing the game. There are people out there wishing they could play, but the stores are sold out, and here we are letting our fleets gather dust.

It's cool that sales are so good. That makes an expansion or sequel more likely. What's really crazy is that we're reading forums in stead of playing the game. There are people out there wishing they could play, but the stores are sold out, and here we are letting our fleets gather dust.

Mine ain't rusty, I was just playing it. But, yea, I also don't have the Sci-Fi Channel, so I never really saw it.

Archived