Home

Now, on a more serious matter...

Commander Obi-Wan

OKay, today started as typical day at school. Okay, now I was writing a mythology exam in English and it was about half way through the class, and the principal went onto the intercom. And he announced there was a lockdown. A lockdown is basically when you have to lock all doors, shut off all lights, close the blinds, and lie/sit low on the ground. So, the reason why we had the lockdown was because there was an armed robbery around the school and, well, the first suspect was caught quickly and the second one it took like 2 hours to catch him, so we had to wait about an hour and a half afterschool since it was early dismissal. So ya, thank fully nobody was injured.

So, what are your thoughts about this? Has this happened to anybody else?

Something Like this happened to me before...twice actually. the first was just a drill and the other was because there was a wierd man walking around the hallways...They found out like 15 minutes later that he was a guest who had forgotten to sign in...Commander Obi-wan, you were in school today? I have February break this week...don't you?

Crazy. I bet you got to do your homework, though.

Lol..not really. I wasn't aloud to leave the classroom and I was writing an exam, and we weren't aloud to study.

Commander Obi-wan, you were in school today? I have February break this week...don't you?

Nah. I live in Canada, eh? :xp: We have spring break at the end of March, or at least us Edmontonians.

Some dudes broke into our high school and took bats to a lot of windows, then one day the computer lab on the main campus had a fire/explosion in it. And there was a bomb threat, oh and also when that guy was killing people with the sniper rifle years ago, our school was near the area it was happening and someone put a note on the school or somewhere saying "your schools are not safe" or something. That's about it for my school area.

We had crap like that too. I always found it to be kinda stupid.

Yes, let's just make ourselves a bunch of easy targets. If the guy has a gun and wants to shoot people, I'm fairly certain a crappy $5 faux-deadbolt is gonna stop him from breaking in and just shooting us all in our huddled up faces. Sure the lights may be out, but the windows are huge and have no blinds. Hell, he doesn't even have to come in through the door, just shoot through the windows.

Yes... damn those North Americans...

I've had a gun brought to school by some random kid about 3 times now. twice in middle school. Other than that, no real problem. We had lockdowns all in middle school cause the kids were so bad.

And february break only happens in Northern states, for the most part. In the South you get Fall break in October/November and Spring Break in March.

whoa, North America is dangerous territory, i heard there was like over 2,000 killings there or something like that. We don't have such rules as Lockdowns.

what happens if the robberers came into the school and shot threw the doors and took over the school?

how the hell does a lockdown help, who the hell is gunna come into a school and take it over or what have you?

america is f**ked up.

February break this week

wth is feb. break?

When my younger brother was in high school, someone called in a bomb threat. There was no bomb, but they always have to treat it as real. The guy who made the bomb threat had actually dialed a wrong number, but the person who he called had often recieved calls that were meant to be to the high school. The person who recieved the call then called the police. It turned out that the person who made the threat was a student at the school, calling from one of the school pay phones.

The week before or after that, there was another dumb criminal and bomb scare, several blocks away: This started with an attempted robbery of a First Security Bank. The man parked at a nearby Arby's(hey! Parking for customers only!) and walked to the bank. He put on a wig, then attempted to enter the bank. Our genius didn't realize that this bank was closed on Saturdays. Since his plan had been foiled, he decided to satisfy his hunger at a Taco bell in the same parking lot.

Someone had seen the man's suspicious activity around the bank, and reported it. The police arrived at Taco Bell while the man was waiting for his food, but they didn't know what the man looked like. The person who had reported the suspicious activity was apparently still talking to police, and told them when the man left Taco Bell. The man went to a video rental place in the same parking lot, where police arrested him. In the trunk of the man's car, they found dye-stained pants, a demand note, and what appeared to be a bomb. Police evacuated the local businesses, and sent in the bomb squad. It turned out to be just a very good fake bomb.

whoa, North America is dangerous territory, i heard there was like over 2,000 killings there or something like that. We don't have such rules as Lockdowns.

what happens if the robberers came into the school and shot threw the doors and took over the school?

how the hell does a lockdown help, who the hell is gunna come into a school and take it over or what have you?

america is f**ked up.

wth is feb. break?

Lol...I live in Canada...they happen here too. It also happened in 2 other school a few years back.

The lockdown helps prevent from anybody getting hurt. So if they enter the school it might look like it's either and P.D day or nobody is there.

February break is like a spring break, but earlier. I think.

When my younger brother was in high school, someone called in a bomb threat. There was no bomb, but they always have to treat it as real. The guy who made the bomb threat had actually dialed a wrong number, but the person who he called had often recieved calls that were meant to be to the high school. The person who recieved the call then called the police. It turned out that the person who made the threat was a student at the school, calling from one of the school pay phones.

The week before or after that, there was another dumb criminal and bomb scare, several blocks away: This started with an attempted robbery of a First Security Bank. The man parked at a nearby Arby's(hey! Parking for customers only!) and walked to the bank. He put on a wig, then attempted to enter the bank. Our genius didn't realize that this bank was closed on Saturdays. Since his plan had been foiled, he decided to satisfy his hunger at a Taco bell in the same parking lot.

Someone had seen the man's suspicious activity around the bank, and reported it. The police arrived at Taco Bellwhile the man was waiting for his food, but they didn't know what the man looked like. The person who had reported the suspicious activity was apparently still talking to police, and told them when the man left Taco Bell. The man went to a video rental place in the same parking lot, where police arrested him. In the trunk of the man's car, they found dye-stained pants, a demand note, and what appeared to be a bomb. Police evacuated the local businesses, and sent in the bomb squad. It turned out to be just a very good fake bomb.

send them in to the Darwin Awards, man, people can be stupid.

send them in to the Darwin Awards, man, people can be stupid.

These don't seem worthy of "honorable mention" in Darwin awards, as they didn't even get close to killing themselves(no real bombs, the sissies!).

I will send the second one to the dumb criminals people though.

Archived