Home

Siege maps and Errors

Harvo

Ok what siege maps/mods/other things do the siege servers use. Be nice to find a pack for it. Cause i want to play ;_; plus when i try to join i get.

CL_PARSEPACKETENTITIES

And ive search for answer and they say its cause i have No Cd crack or copy of game, thats not true. I just bought this game 3 days ago. Plus my friend DID had a copy of game and it work just fine with no CL_PARSEPACKETENTITIES errors =/

Help =D Oh and i sent this info to lucas staff and no reply for 4 days

Harvo If ya need proof I bought it tell me what ya need(Don't have recept) I got cd case, cd's, computer, me putting it into pc anything >.<

Harvo

<edit> Idk but is it the mods of that server. It only happens to the servers with the cloudcity(I went and d/led one from a site, took me forever) I still get the error. But all the FFA servers work. Havent tried the ones with custom maps =/ Maybe its the d/ling of custom maps. Any clues?

Well on most of the siege servers they play custom levels. And there are so many people playing so it almost like it's not a custom but it is :(. If you want a siege server that on the options box in the top right corner of our screen I think it's on the left and second to bottom, you click on it and it should change to Jedi Academy. Then all the siege servers there should work (Not as many though)

I know custom levels. but they all mostly play the same maps as the other one. I was wondering if theres a d/l some where so i can d/l the lasted used Siege Maps or somethin. That cp parse error can anyone fix. And I bought this games a few days ago >.<.

All i know 2 maps i know they play are dofa and cloudcity. Ive found both(Cloudcity i found was called Cloudcity Beta) But still couldn't d/l. And jk3files don't have cloudcity or dofa(What ever it is) maps :( I wuv seiges <3 But theres hardly anyone joining the premade ones ;_;.

Archived