Home

Ok, here's something else I don't get about the Ebon Hawk (spoilers)

zadi

On the Harbinger you discover that when they went to where the Hawk was at and searched the Sith ship that they discovered no one was on board. I get that the assassin Sith and Sion were cloaked but here's what I don't get. The captain is told that there was no one on the Hawk BUT the T3 so what I don't get, never did, is how did Kreia GET the Ebon Hawk? I know from previous game plays that Bastila/Carth had programmed T3 to get help for Revan. But how did Kreia get on the Hawk? Was she on the Sith ship with Sion? I know that on the Harbinger when they meet up that it comes off as if they hadn't seen each other in a while but it makes no sense that T3 would have Kreia on board and since he can't be manipulated by her it just leaves me confused on how did she get the Hawk.

If it was because Revan left the Hawk at Malachor V with T3 and HK-47 and Kreia took it from there... well how did Revan travel to the Unknown Regions from Malachor V?

The more I play and the more I CAREFULLY watch, the more questions I have that seem to go unanswered.

If it was because Revan left the Hawk at Malachor V with T3 and HK-47 and Kreia took it from there... well how did Revan travel to the Unknown Regions from Malachor V?

If that's what you think, then Revan might have took an abandoned Ship from the Mandalorian Wars and traveled to the Unknown Regions. What I don't get is how did the Exile get on the Ebon Hawk? He couldn't have been on Malachor. Exile had been on the Harbinger before he was on the Ebon Hawk. That is what confuses me.

If that's what you think, then Revan might have took an abandoned Ship from the Mandalorian Wars and traveled to the Unknown Regions. What I don't get is how did the Exile get on the Ebon Hawk? He couldn't have been on Malachor. Exile had been on the Harbinger before he was on the Ebon Hawk. That is what confuses me.

That part I'm clear. Kreia tells Exile that s/he was found in a cargo hold (as HK said it stuck Exile at) and was able to get her/him onto the Ebon Hawk. What I also know is that the Harbinger took the Ebon Hawk in and attached an umbilical (just like it did to the Sith ship) which is how Kreia got on board. I guess, from re-reading that section, Kreia used stealth to get on the Harbinger and used the Force to find Exile.

The other thing that puzzles me... When the Harbinger doctor is talking to the captain, she tells him that "everyone" on board was dead. Well, we know that at that time Exile was still on the Harbinger not on the Ebon Hawk so who is the "everyone" on board the Ebon Hawk? Droids wouldn't be referred to as living creatures so the "everyone" wouldn't apply to them. And the first officer reported to the captain that there was no one on board the Hawk to begin with... Confusing, confusing, confusing. Least it is to me.

Just a couple of theories.

There is also the possibility (however unlikely) that Kreia was not on the Ebon Hawk when it was attacked the first time by the Sith warship. The captain of the Harbinger mentions that they took on passengers when the Exile came on board. It is entirely possible that Kreia was one of them, following the Exile. (As to why the Exile wouldn't recognize her as such, Kreia does have the ability to mask her presence from people.) When the Harbinger went to look for the Ebon Hawk after it recieved the distress signal and took the Ebon Hawk on board, the HK saw his chance to leave with the Exile. Kreia found the Exile and left the ship using the Ebon Hawk to escape. Does Kreia ever say she was on the Ebon Hawk before it was taken on board the Harbinger?

If Kreia was on board the Ebon Hawk she could have been one of the "dead" bodies. She does afterall have the ability to "play dead" as it were.

Kreia was on the Ebon Hawk b/c the holovid logs tell that they recovered an old woman, no life signs. Kreia played dead obviously but she might have gotten a nice bump on the head too.

Yes, I know she was eventually on it but it makes no sense when you compare what is said in the medical logs (on Peragus) to the Harbinger's logs. The Harbinger logs specifically state that there was no one on the Ebon Hawk (alive or dead). So either Kreia was using her lovely mind trick into making them think she wasn't there or she was on the Harbinger as a passenger.

What I got from the game is that she was one of the Jedi that T3 found while following Bastila/Carth's orders (assuming your Revan is LS). If you look around when you first wakeup on Peragus you see other people in the 4 adjacent (sp?) tanks. However they are in miners uniforms and you're in your skivvies :/ (Maybe the Medical Facility Manager was feeling sexy :xp: ) But I thought the other bodies were other Jedi whom T3 found and you and Kreia... and... wait a minute. Now I am so confused, how did the Exile get on the Ebon Hawk? If he/she was picked up on Telos by the Harbringer, and the Harbringer picked up a distress signal (from the Ebon Hawk) and the Harbringer checked out the Ebon Hawk but everyone.... GAH! I can't keep this straight.

You on Telos>Get on Harbringer> HK-50 assumes role of Protocal Droid and sneaks on>Emergency transmission is picked up from the Hawk but no one is on board>Sith (somehow) make their way from their ship (however many hundreds of em) to the Harbringer and hide>Sith attack >HK-50 droid gasses you and puts you on the Ebon Hawk>Ebon Hawk is attacked by Sith>insert T3 tutorial here>.

So I assume Kreia was either a Jedi T3 found to help find Revan or she came on board the Harbringer and hid herself from anyone that would notice her then in the chaos of the Sith attacking she put herself on the Hawk and went into a hibernation... but my story makes no sense when the conversation between you and T3 (if you have a lot of influence) and T3 says he was looking for you and found you... Gah, I wish TSL wasn't so riddled with storyline holes :(

What I got from the game is that she was one of the Jedi that T3 found while following Bastila/Carth's orders (assuming your Revan is LS). If you look around when you first wakeup on Peragus you see other people in the 4 adjacent (sp?) tanks. However they are in miners uniforms and you're in your skivvies :/ (Maybe the Medical Facility Manager was feeling sexy :xp: ) But I thought the other bodies were other Jedi whom T3 found and you and Kreia... and... wait a minute. Now I am so confused, how did the Exile get on the Ebon Hawk? If he/she was picked up on Telos by the Harbringer, and the Harbringer picked up a distress signal (from the Ebon Hawk) and the Harbringer checked out the Ebon Hawk but everyone.... GAH! I can't keep this straight.

That part is also clear in regards to Exile.

HK-50 drugged Exile while s/he was in the medical lab on the Harbinger. You find that out once you get the items from your suite on the Harbinger. HK-50 told you on Peragus that you were locked and Kreia tells you, on the Ebon Hawk, that she found you locked in a cargo hold on the Harbinger. How she manages to drag you to the Ebon Hawk, I do not know unless it was one of the broken droids (seen in the prologue) that carried you. As for the Ebon Hawk, it was attached to the Harbinger, first, and checked for people (none on board according to the Captain's log) then tractored (sp?) into the Harbinger. That's how Exile ended up on the Ebon Hawk but the only thing I don't get whether Kreia was on the Ebon Hawk first (doesn't seem like it due to T3's holovid that he reveals to Exile later), on the Harbinger first or on the Sith ship that attacked the Ebon Hawk.

The Harbinger was not at Telos when it picked up the Exile it was on it's way to Telos, being diverted from going to Onderon when it picked up the Exile (I always assumed that this is why s/he is surprised that it was headed for Telos, because s/he intended to go to Onderon) .

The HK-50 was already on board when the Exile boarded the ship, he recognized her/him from the holorecords that Atris made public. After the Harbinger received the distress call from the Ebon Hawk (that they were being attacked by a Sith warship) the HK-50 saw his chance to get off the Harbinger with the Exile. He begans to sabotage the Harbinger (he implies this on Peragus and the Harbinger captain mentions something about engine failures and problems with the weapons array) and drugs the Exile locking him/her in cargo hold.

Kreia, who was either playing dead on the Ebon Hawk or who came on board the Harbinger when the Exile did, finds the Exile and manages to make it to the Ebon Hawk with him/her, but, unfortunately so does the HK-50. During all this Sion and his assassins are killing the crew of the Harbinger one by one. As the Ebon Hawk was leaving Sion fired on it from the Harbinger which got it into the state that it is during the prologue.

As to how Kreia got on the Harbinger is really a mystery. I personally like the theory that she was already following the Exile long before s/he boarded the Harbinger and boarded it with her, but when they found the Ebon Hawk and the Sith ship she realized that Sion was there and she needed to get the Exile off the Harbinger.

The people in the other kolto tanks are said many times to be dead miners. And the first HK-50 is evil, it tells you that the Harbinger was destroyed, and that's not true. It drugs you on the Harbinger and at Peragus, with sedatives that kill the miners but only put you in a coma. And wasn't also Carth looking for the Exile? He talks with Grenn about it, and with Mical.

I know he was talking about it with Grenn. The first few times I played it I thought he was thinking that it was Revan who came back. I know that one of the Jedi Masters had told the other Jedi Masters to look for the Exile but I really don't recall Mical being sent to search for him/her.

I know that one of the Jedi Masters had told the other Jedi Masters to look for the Exile but I really don't recall Mical being sent to search for him/her.

If you play as male Exile after meeting Mical in enclave, when you return to Khoonda you get a cutscene of Mical contacting Carth: "This is Mical, I have found the Exile."

And if you play as a female Exile there are three confrontation between Mical and Atton. The third one being Atton accusing Mical of being a spy, after he discovers that Mical had been sending a message to the Republic.

If you play as male Exile after meeting Mical in enclave, when you return to Khoonda you get a cutscene of Mical contacting Carth: "This is Mical, I have found the Exile."

And if you play as a female Exile there are three confrontation between Mical and Atton. The third one being Atton accusing Mical of being a spy, after he discovers that Mical had been sending a message to the Republic.

I really need to start paying better attention to the game then. lol

Archived