Home

So who can spot the difference?

Rends

Ok, lets stop quoting the enormous picture.

Is it worth buying SWBF2 on the PC? because I'm starting to really want to play that map lol.

BF2 is quite fun on the Computer, though I've never played it on PS2.

XBOX version annoys me. D: </3 Controls.

Plus, Computer has mods.

Nice. Now how about porting the cockpit views so they work with *any* SWBF2 map?

Or did you just put them in for that one vehicle? Just curious...

We are working to get the cockpit views back for ALL vehicles in ALL maps.

So what does this mean?

Lot of cockpit from SWBf1 can be converted and some needs to model from scratch (for the new vehicles from SWBF2)

Next we need either a Patch software to incorporate the cockpits and mods into the game side folder or we need to replace the current side folder with a new one. While a patch would be small in size a replacement will take about 300MB.

I´m not sure if we can get a Patch working (what i would prefer) so it might be the case that we need to do the big thingy ( the 300MB Side replacements)

Nice job.

Not that I'm saying your mods suck (they are way better than what I can make right now), but if you think these are great, just wait till the larger organizations such as battleforthegalaxy.com release their maps and mods.

Will battleforthegalaxy.com actualy mod SWBF2? I´ve never heard of them before and i can´t remember any map from them for SWBF1. But i appreciate more modders for Battlefront :-)

Oh and i want to mention that i had lot of support from my Gametoast mates while creating Coruscant! So it wasn´t a one man show ;-)

Archived