Home

So who can spot the difference?

Rends

From what I remember about the BF1 version of this map, it has weapons.

PS: shouldn't this be in the modding and editing forum?

Yes it has weapons.

And well i posted it here because it wasn´t a modding question but to show you that the cockpits will be come back for SWBF2

Yes it has weapons.

And well i posted it here because it wasn´t a modding question but to show you that the cockpits will be come back for SWBF2

Yes, but through modding, meaning it should be in the modding and editing forum. But then again, this forum is more mainstream, if you know what I mean.

PS: when will we be able to download the BF2 version of that map?

I wonder if any file size could be saved by simply making a program that would suck the needed resources off your SWBF1 cd(s) or installation and convert it to SWBF2?

After all, I'm sure fewer people would be willing (and it might piss of LucasArts) to have to practically download the entire first game in order to get the stuff into part 2...

Just a thought! And anything missing would be the mods you'd download. Anyway, just a suggestion. An application that does the converting for you that you download might be a worthwhile effort and could appease the bigwigs...

battleforthegalaxy.com is actively modding SWBF2. Its a new tournment that wasn't around for SWBF.

The level files are compressed and stored in non-standard formatted cab files on the game disk. I don't think anyone will be writting a program to extract them from SWBF's install disks then convert it to SWBF2 maps. We will most likely have to download a large map file.

Archived