Home

[FIC] The Adventures of Jolee Bindo

Chapter 21 has been revised. I'm working on 22 and 23. I've revised the outline for AoJB 2 so I hope to get working on that sometime this summer. Revisions are taking me a lot longer than I ever anticipated. :) Hope you enjoy the changes.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It was my first indeed. :) Thank you very much.

It also helps that chapters 14 thru 21 have been revised heavily, so you didn't see the initial mistakes that I made all over the place in that part of the story, though I had a very good time making those mistakes and writing the whole story in general. :)

• 1 month later...

WOW that was a great fan-fic, i just started reading about a couple days ago and i just finished it today and i gotta say i havn't read this much in a long time and this is the first time i ever read any fan-fic. i loved those bindo jokes u put in there, they are priceless, i will be looking forward to the sequeal with great anticipation :)

So amazing! This is the best story ever. Jolee is now my favorite starwars character of all time. I haven't had the time to read it all, i've only begun to read the first chapter. If you haven't published this yet, you should! If you already have, then that's awesome! I haven't been able to read every post int his thread yet, so i don't know. all i've done is simply archived this story into Microsoft word so i can read it. if this isn't published yet- i promise i will never take credit for it. I'm not some guy who goes and plagerises such a masterpiece. i could never write as good as you! reading this has inspired me to amke my own story, to be set 4,000 years after what starwars episode 9 is supposed to be. hopefully, reading this, i might pick up a few bits of advice for myself upon writing a good story. You are absolutely the best writer ever. Upon only reading half of the first chapter, i can tellt hat this sotry is going to be awesome to read!

• 1 month later...

I don't currently have it posted anywhere but here (and the Jedi Archives has the finished version with the story only--no comments) and at kotorfanmedia.com . It's complete on this site, and I'm up to chapter 23 on the kfm site. I don't have any plans to host it anywhere else at this time. Thanks for asking, though. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived