Home

Good news for everyone

Brushguy

First of all, let me tell everyone that I'm a dedicated Christian, and the past few days, I've felt called to give everyone on this forum an open invitation to start a Christian life for themselves. This doesn't have anything to do with Sam and Max (so please don't lock or delete this thread), but I've felt that the people on these boards need to hear this.

I'll try to keep this message short and simple. I have a very good Friend who has taken the punishment for my sins, your sins, and everyone else's sins in the world, so that "whosoever would believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16)." Anyone who believes in His sacrifice that He made for all of us and accepts Him as their personal Savior will recieve eternal life. So, whoever wants it, simply bow your head, wherever you are, and ask Jesus to be your Savior, and rest assured that He will give you eternal life.

Once again, this is simply an open invitation for whoever wants it. Nobody has to accept it, but accepting it and starting to lead a Christian life will give you such fulfillment and satisfaction that you'll be infinitely glad you did.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Archived