Home

Very Unprofessional

Cox_

It's War!!

Imperial Probe droids were sent to parts of the galaxy to spy on incoming information about a clan war. The Imperial Defense Force and ISS have declared a state of war in the Empire yesterday February 24, 2006. With two games already played, iDF owned them horridly. Check out these great screenies taken from our two matches today. Now this war between ISS and iDF stands at 2 and 0 favoring iDF.

I think this is VERY and i mean VERY Unprofessional of you guys. Where did you get this info from iDF??? I would like to give you some info to this so called "owned" matchup. This match was a scrim hosted by the iDF|. It was a last minute scrim that i was reluctate to even do. Now to say owned and we are at war is alot to say. Also we have played more then 2 matches and the iDF havent shown there SS of there loses! We are not at war anymore. The iDF prevoked us because they couldnt get a match with any other clan on the net. Next time when you make headline news consult both clans or at least KNOW your facts.

Im mad that im even writing this to you guys

Guest DarthMaulUK

the facts came from the clans and if you cant take a light-hearted approach on clans affairs, maybe being in a clan isnt for you. If the war is over, its down to the clan(s) to report it as so either on the forums, or in this case, a PM.

DMUK

the facts came from the clans and if you cant take a light-hearted approach on clans affairs, maybe being in a clan isnt for you. If the war is over, its down to the clan(s) to report it as so either on the forums, or in this case, a PM.

DMUK

Im the ISS and we gave no information. U should be asking both sides! I do not think its fair to anyone, do u? Im just mad that there wasnt any questions asked to us about this.

So what you guys are saying i could PM you and say Oh we RAPED BlackSquandron 5-0 and you would take it as is!

And i do not get why you guys wrote this down in the first place. As i said in my first thread VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Cox, can you imagine the red tape we'd have to go through to report one match between clans if we waited for both sides to report a detailed statement of how each game went. If you have a problem with what we reported, then take it up with the clan who reported it. We're doing what we can to facilitate community involvement and each of us have our own lives. Doing extensive investigations as to the truth of each clan war reported isn't all that feasible.

I'm sorry you think it unprofessional, but if you feel like you can do a better job, do so, start reporting things and get more involved.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hello DarthMaulUK, some clan news concerning the Imperial Defense Force is that ISS has declared a state of war to our empire yesterday February 24, 2006. On February 25, 2006 we have already palyed two clan matches and owned them horridly. Check out these great screenies taken from our two matches today. Now this war between ISS and iDF stands at 2 and 0 favoring iDF.

And proof is in the screenshots - this is what was sent directly to me.

DMUK

I have a feeling our Admiral, iDF|AllenVelsorJr, may have been the one that sent in the news and screenshots.

Though I do agree that this was a friendly scrim (and a darn good one at that) between our departments of the Imperial Navy; due to recent budgetary expenditures from our most honored and praised Emporer (may he live forever and long live the darkside, yada yada) and his latest project to build some sort of artificial moon, there will have to be some departmental cuts and layoffs.

Since the Imperial Defense Force and the Imperial Security Service are both charged with the safekeeping of the Empire and the leaders thereof, the Emperor and his stooge, I mean his aide, Darth Vader, have declared that both of our departments are redundent and one must be cut. You can call the Clone Advocacy Group if you want, but I heard they went to outer rim after the Imperial Senate was disbanded last year.

Again, very good match the other night and am looking forward to competing for the Emporer's favor and credits (which we already have- I'm the Emporer's great niece's husband Bubba Fit, no relation to Bobba Feitt or Barbara Fiet or anyone else like that, I have to use "Perp" because I'm tired of people calling me Bubba.)

Cox, can you imagine the red tape we'd have to go through to report one match between clans if we waited for both sides to report a detailed statement of how each game went. If you have a problem with what we reported, then take it up with the clan who reported it. We're doing what we can to facilitate community involvement and each of us have our own lives. Doing extensive investigations as to the truth of each clan war reported isn't all that feasible.

I'm sorry you think it unprofessional, but if you feel like you can do a better job, do so, start reporting things and get more involved.

Its not that i dislike the result of are scrim with them or anything about this site. ITS HOW YOU ARE DOING IT. From now on dont take some PM like its gold. Ask some questions? maybe PM the other clan.

Now this war between ISS and iDF stands at 2 and 0 favoring iDF.

Thats not true. We all know that there has been tons of matchs and just because theres a SS of two doesnt mean its 2-0. I mean its simple to ask questions and I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND were im coming from.

Archived