Home

which

g3netx528

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK and how exactly is Jango a wannabe? If one of them is a wannabe it's Boba.

Jango just got owned. You get built up for some massive fight but he doesn't have half a brain to run away. At least Boba almost won, the only reason he lost is by pure chance, even then though he blew his way out of the pit.

Man I thought Jango was about as bad as Jar Jar. He see's Mace charging him and he skips back. He's being chaced by some beast of a man and he just skips! Man you would think that anybody with an IQ above 7 would know to run! Then there's the fact that he flew down to that massive battle in the first place. I can see Boba fighting Luke because it's just one Jedi who is hardly a knight by then, and Boba almost won to. But Jango decides to fly into the fray of almost 200 jedi. Well, at least Jango makes me feel intellegent :p.

i'm rather amazed that you're basing jangos fighting abilities off one fight where he had lost his only way of escape, also one does not run away from a jedi master unless they don't know you're there anyone who's played against a mace windu online knows how much they love hurling their glowy deathsticks at people. now from a game side i prefer boba for his one hit kill rifle and easy to use detpacks

i'm rather amazed that you're basing jangos fighting abilities off one fight where he had lost his only way of escape, also one does not run away from a jedi master unless they don't know you're there anyone who's played against a mace windu online knows how much they love hurling their glowy deathsticks at people. now from a game side i prefer boba for his one hit kill rifle and easy to use detpacks

Heck I would friggin' run.

Archived