• Obi wan Kenobi
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • Han & Chewbacca
    • Boba Fett
    • Home one
    • Veers
    • Captain Piett

Guest DarthMaulUK

As the topic suggests. Vote and tell us why.

Mine has to be Chewie. I love how he can just sprint across the land and capture just about any vehicle. Great to watch.

DMUK

Boba fett is awesome for taking out fighters, but he sucks on land.

I think Han/Chewie are really good. They pwn infantry. I find Piet's extra fire thing, to not do that much damage.

My favourite though is probly Ackbar, home on is just wicked, 4 TB batteries, and 4 ion baby.:D

Well... must I even answer? Definetely the Emperor for me. :D His force corrupt is excellent and so is lightning. When used correctly he can definetely shift the tide of war. Of course, Obi Wan can own the Emperor any day (for some reason :p) so that's his downfall.

Well... must I even answer? Definetely the Emperor for me. :D His force corrupt is excellent and so is lightning. When used correctly he can definetely shift the tide of war. Of course, Obi Wan can own the Emperor any day (for some reason :p) so that's his downfall.

I'd be that person to ask. :) lol. Yeah, I haven't used the Emperor yet, since all I have been playing is the Rebel Campaign. :xp:

Boba. 1 man imperial raid fleet. :D

I nearly killed Mothma with him in an online campaign. Also great for scouting around the galaxy. The seismic bomb is really good, too. Wipes out any fighters and does serious damage to multiple weaker hardpoints as well.

For me it's the Falcon all the way. It just owns in space battle... I took Boba out with him while only loosing 25% of his helth (since the falcon can shoot backwards and Boba can't :) ). I once took out 1 entire Victory Star Destroyer with it (I had the falcon left and the other guy had a VSD with its hanger and shield generators destroyed, and solo owned it!!!!).

I voted Darth Vader because he's so cool with his force abilities. He also relects quite a lot of laser that i often put him in front of the rebels (by pressing stop when he walks towards them) and the 3 squads of rebels will literaly shoot themselves.

I would have voted Veer too for his 'Maximum Firepower'. There's nothing like toating a rebel hero with a chain of deadly lasers.

BOBA FETT

I like his acting in space with the sonicbomb and his "nervy" sound of firing at his enemies from his fighter. Also love his flamethrower and his ability to fly to a reinforcement spot and take it, though it's harder in the galactic mode with more difficultylevel.

Archived