Home

Awards/Medals Strategy

Trouble

I'm currently playing with a new profile attempting to get all awards legendary status with zero deaths. It's been time consuming with the need for a death in order to achieve more than one award per play. I found I can get a Frenzy, Gunslinger, Regulator, Marksman, Endurance, Guardian, and War Hero in one round of 150 reinforcement play.

Anyway, I recently discovered this; (I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, so I though a new topic would be alright)......

In instant action, if you set the Hero settings to 1 point prompt and timer to always, the Hero countdown will always be at the bottom of your screen. Now no need to keep time for the 30 second wait because it visually is there for you. When 30 seconds are up, you can prompt for the Hero spawn but not choose the Hero, choose the class that you want. It acts like a new life and doesn't count as a death. If you hit respawn, it counts as a death against you. This way, with the Hero spawn, you can rack up many medals per play without the need for a suicide.

I've managed to currently have over a hundred medals in each class with zero deaths. On some, I've set the reinforcements to 500% and gotten 12-15 medals per play for one given award, the session usually lasts about 20 minutes. I also found that after the legendary status is acquired, no need to wait the 30 seconds to do it again.

The only awards I didn't do during "legitimate" play were Demolition and Technician. Since the Demolition method has been discussed before, no need to mention it here. My Technician method is to set the global settings to 1 AI on a map with a lot of vehicles. I found Kashyyyk to be best playing as Clone Engineer because the droid tanks seem to have the weakest guns and are the most slow moving here. They are the easiest to get next to or jump on top of in order to slice. The droids (except the Droideka) will almost automatically either jump in a vehicle or get on the STAP (which you can also slice). Legendary Technician in no time, well, not really, about 2 hours.

On that profile, my kill/death ratio is blank because I've never had a death on that profile. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that great, The times I've gotten killed, I've either re-started the mission or quit because they don't register on your profile untill the mission is complete. Sometimes it's really sucked too because I'll have all kinds of medals racked up and get killed towards the end. Nothing then gets registered in your profile. On that profile, I think I have maybe 4000 or so kills. On my original profile I think my kill/death ratio was in the 30's but I'll have to check.

............and Toue, I never thought of that, I'll have to give it a try.

Archived