Home

What will you do when the game is announced?

Master Kavar

I'm sure i'll follow it's development gobbling up any info i can find.

Then again I have found that every time you start to do this and build up the game in your mind that it ends up being a disappointment.

Maybe the less you know about the game the better it will be when you play it.Being more surprised = more entertainment.

Then again it's impossible for fans to not have extremely high expectations, and for a game that will use a new engine possible a new way of gameplay, thats quite the challenge.

For one i hope they won't start feeding us info for a year or more , just let them do it all in secret and announce it when the game is in it's finishing stages.

Say 3-4 months before releasing the game.

And hope you can approach the game with an open mind.

I'll stare wide-eyed at my computer screen (even if I learn it from a magazine), and then replay K1/2. Then I'll join in all the threads that will appear to have some forumite fun. If I feel like it, the next time I have cooking I'll put a friend's binder in an oven.

As soon as I hear it's out, I'll probably build a shrine to the KotOR gods and pray for their blessings. Then I will devote all my spare time to reading reviews, looking at screenshots, and watching trailers. I will make human sacrifices daily. And when it comes out, I will be the first person in line to buy it, and I will be perfectly willing to kill in order to get to the front of the line.

You would be the resurrected scifi version of the Aztecs with your sacrifices. Maybe we should practice with our beating sticks eh?:lol:

Anyway, you'll need a stick even if you reservse your copy. In the store where I get my games, it gets so crowded in there that you literally need to shove people out of the way to get what you want. I'm going to reserve my copy but I have to practice using Force shove or I'll never get in the store. Best luck to everyone if and when KOTOR 3 comes out.

I'll be practicing up editing posts begging people to learn how to use the damn spoiler tags :fist: hehehe...

[ spoiler] ...my spoiler contained post goes between these 2 tags... [/spoiler ][/color]

*hint: don't put the spaces in between the brackets ;)

spoilers are way kewl to use... don't you want to be kewl too?

For the first time ever I will reserve something on Amazon, then use my force powers to stop myself from reading any threads or web-sites related to the content.

I hate learning anything about games, tv shows or films I am intersted in because it's always a dissapointment or I find myself waiting for that line from trailer and ruining the experience for myself.

There is no preconceived notion of Kotor III there is only ignorance, which is bliss :)

When I first popped TSL into my xbox that flittering from T3 was soo cool, and I was so happy that's the way I want to feel when I first play Kotor III.

1) Jump up and down screaming and celebrating.

2) Shout "took you long enough!" to LA.

3) Go on LF and take part in the ensuing chaos.

4) NOT look at any spoiler tags from those people that have the game already.

5) Go and get it, of course.

6) Make sure I'm all loaded up with supplies, then bury myself in my room and play.

@Prime, more like 60+ DS points. And BTW, what is the "Dar Side"? :D

Dar... you know the Beast Master? Dar? Last of the Emorites, the guy with all the pets. :xp: -RH

1) Jump up and down screaming and celebrating.

That's a given.:lol:

I would actually be runnign through the streets Paul Revere style saying, "KOTOR III is coming!" I will end up driving my family butt crazy with everything that I've heard and they'll be the ones coming after me with a beating stick for me to shut up. :D

Hang out, wait for the inevitable announcement of an Xbox/360 first release, bitch about the PC kids having to wait a couple extra months, drop off the face of the internet until said PC release or I get an oppurtunity to play at a friends with an xbox. Just like last time. :D

In the end, every player doesn't really care if they spoil it for you, if they play it first, they WILL spoil it for you, just cause it doesn't affect them.

The only things i hope for Kotor III is the following:

1: Sufficent time for complete development

2: No Plot Hole that make you go 'Huh?' at the end of the game

3: No Unfinishable Quests (ie. Redemption Quest)

4: 100% Working engine (ie. Peragus Mining Tunnel & Malacor Outter Area Lag)

5: Proper Endings (Light, Dark & Neutral Endings)

6: No Nagging Party Members (ie. Kriea, you could never pleased that bi*ch)

Those are the only things that i want in Kotor III.

For what i want in the game go here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149410

Archived