Home

Which Hero/Villain Do You Like Playing As?

Diego Varen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like Darth Maul because he moves very fast, with funny actions, and his lightsaber is pretty strong. The combination of his good lightsaber and his force power is almost undefeatable. I really own with this character :D

I think he's the best of all Jedi's in this game.

• 1 month later...

Republic: Yoda. He is a small target and is quick with the saber.

CIS: Maul. He is extremely quick and agile when I use him, and I've taken out entire hoards of enemies with him.

Rebels: Yoda. Of course. Also Luke. I just don't like the other heroes, especially Han or Leia. I think the Alliance has the worst hero selection out of them all.

Empire: Boba Fett. My favorite hero out of them all. I love that he has a rocket, a detpack, and a flamethrower along with a good rifle. I love flying over an enemy vehicle or even the crow's nest-looking towers on Yavin and dropping a detpack, flying away really quick, and blowing it to hell. And if the enemy is unfortunate enough to survive the detpack, I launch a rocket right at 'em. Usually I finish many enemy vehicles after doing this twice, and the Yavin towers go bye-bye after one detpack placed right inside it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived