Home

Collectors Edition, worth it?

FuzzySmurf

It's worth it for that warm fuzzy feeling of having supported an upcoming dev and a game with some great potential. The decision wether 5 bonus maps (and the screensavers etc) are worth your 10 bucks is up to you though, I fear. I thought it was :) (Well I'll propably still think so in a year IF some things are patched before i lose interest)

I bought it, but I don't think it was worth it. The 5 maps are more of the same. The screensavers are extremely basic old school "After Dark" affairs. The one niceity is the concept art, however there isn't enough of it to justify the $10 extra. The lenticular slip cover is nothing special either.

Empire At War: great game. Empire At War Collector's Edition: $10 too expensive.

OMG HE GOT A TOY DEATHSTAR WTF I DEMAND MY TOY DEATHSTAR

yeah i fell for that one.

That's not funny mate, it was way too large. -LIYAD

ok sorry about that then. just took the bigest available. How about disabling it if it's deemed unfunny/forbidden? Thought it was a given i could use it if you provide it. well sorry :)

No it's alright, mine came with a live-sized X-Wing.

I'm a bit pissed at them, though. It was supposed to come with an executor class.

Well, guess I couldn't have afforded insurances anyway, and don't get me started on personell.

;)

Well yeah maybe someone just liked you. Gut a pic of the deathstar?

Archived