Home

Discovery! (a kind of co-op)

No fair to console users

(since of course there is no pc non-dedicated server usable with consoles)

Pandemic needs to make this possible for console dedicated servers as well

I'll bet they release an update right after the Linux binaries (i.e. never)

j/k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pretty old...

Knew this for quite a while, but don't use it. Why?

Simple... One mispelling makes the server stop when the current map ends...

True we both know this but who cares if it freezes so do try it because it will be fun. SBF_Dann_Boeing already gave the list so set this page as favorites or print this page so you can look at the list while in game i rather you print.you can also download new maps for swbf2 at http://www.gametoast.com maps for swbf2 and swbf1.So try to get the best updates on SWBF2 and have fun with your codes and your new maps.

While I haven't had a chance to test the patch for anything new or updated for these new commands (I was hoping the thread starter would do that)...

Download & Read the following files:

...here...and here...

Good luck! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------The Admin codes are complete I though I was missing some but I guess I knew them all though to do the campaign use the addmap as Kurgan said and use the code as SBF_Dann_Boeing said so the whole entire thing you need to do is /admin /addmap cor1c_c not con or 1flag remember it will freeze if you you put the wrong era or mode and more if you dont get this, then download the admin codes above from Kurgan .quote.

Not a new discovery.

I often use it, but only when I'm not trying somebody out.

And what are you talking about?

And XFire lags the server, so I don't use it. It makes my comp. freeze.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------But it is worth it to track your friends and talk to them during your game play ....I not making you do it you can if you want some people may not know xfire but if you remembered when you first downloaded starwarsbattlefront 2/1 it may come with xfire.it ask you a question do you want to download it and you need to rigester (if you havent) though xfire may seem not new but you can use it for other games.

• 1 month later...
No it isn't worth it...

I prefer playing without freezing, and Gamespy is good enough, usually.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea............but ummm.....isnt gamespy harder to register............and thats why but I think we should not change the topic and I think SBF_Dann_Boeing has said enough but anyone may continue just for any maps scroll up and Dann has posted either some or all............

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To switch teams in a campaign game, the admin must login then type the command:

/ADMIN /SWAP 1

This will switch player#1. To switch someone else you must type SWAP 2, SWAP 3 or whatever # coresponds to the player you want to switch.

If that doesn't work, post a reply with as much info as possible and I will try to guide you in the right direction.

As for a dedicated server: everytime I add a campaign map, the server disconnects and boots all players. I'm still searching for how to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
To switch teams in a campaign game, the admin must login then type the command:

/ADMIN /SWAP 1

This will switch player#1. To switch someone else you must type SWAP 2, SWAP 3 or whatever # coresponds to the player you want to switch.

If that doesn't work, post a reply with as much info as possible and I will try to guide you in the right direction.

As for a dedicated server: everytime I add a campaign map, the server disconnects and boots all players. I'm still searching for how to fix it.

Any Luck Reaper? I tried this as well - and the players PS2s loaded OK, but the server did eventually crash. I'm surprised there isn't enough info to run campaign mode, when extra maps like Bespin and Rhenvar were included in the dedicated Server package.

• 3 weeks later...

Campaign Mygeeto boots out any player except the server when they try to join.

Mustafar boots out players when Gizor Delso shows up.

Kamino boots players at a few points: (entering the facility, when shuttles show up)

Death Star boots players when the Rebels take the superlaser room (I think)

If you find a solution, great. If not, then just end the mission with the command before the boot trigger, or avoid adding these maps.

Archived