Home

new heroes

Darth_Death

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how bout a monster match

like celeb dm, but with the bigs who have rancors, wampas, gamoreans, aacalays and other uglies vs the smalls who have jawas, ewoks, geonosians, tuskans, wookies and other pests

or just a big match with big monsters

Hmmm... me like, alot.

Make monsters "mountable" vehicles, so you just choose your ride, go out into the arena, and go monster smash!!

And the brave guy can play "monster hunter" and try to fight that rancor with a pistol...

Hmmm... me like, alot.

Make monsters "mountable" vehicles, so you just choose your ride, go out into the arena, and go monster smash!!

And the brave guy can play "monster hunter" and try to fight that rancor with a pistol...

already did that (kind of) on playstation 1. star wars demolition i think it was called. i never knew an At-ST could run like that...

http://www.gaming-media.com/action/star-wars_demolition/images/04-19-00/swd-ss01.jpg

LOL. derfinetly. me and a frine (gasp!) went back on the good ol' ps1 a few weeks back. how the hell did we think they were good graphics back then? tried going through the 2 player tournament as bobba fett and the rancor.. it still hurts....

Archived