Home

Very Frustrating.

Hound_Dawg

First of all, I love this game. Now the muliplayer is kinda a mess, however some people are online so maybe they can help me. When I try to create an account, I submit the password that I use for my particular email account, and I created an absurdly unique screen name that no ones picked. Yet every single time I try to create an account, I either get "Nickname already in use," then I switch it and no matter WHAT I get this message-

problem2vc.jpg

I have never had any problem logging into anything...and its been a week since the games been out, and I'm wondering whether its me or the game. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

The problem (i beleive) is that you already have an account with gamespy using the same e-mail address. Go to thier website and try to retreive your password from them. (E.G. Try and log in and go to the lost password function) Then use the password they e-mail you.

I had the same problem, I had an account but couldn't remember the password...I don't even rememeber signing up. *shrug* :) Tell me how it turns out.

Archived