Home

Which Hero and Villain (1 each) are you best with, and (seperately) who is your fav?

The Distorted

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cut content from the game. Mira, if you don't know, is the bounty hunter who's after you on Nar Shaddar. If you're not dark side she'll join you and it quickly becomes apparent that she's dragging her mind along in the gutter. The whole line is banter between her and Atton about the Disciple.

"Oh well, it's not really a competition. I mean you're kind of an idiot, Atton. And you don't shower enough. And you scratch your...equipment when you think no one's looking."

The "are you an angel?" joke is still in the game, and shows up after you finish the game at least twice, just go see atton in his cage as a female. Oh, he tells you he is a JK?JA series drop out also.

I tried it and it doesn't work. There's meant to be a video of it, the one on the XBox site doesn't work. Any chance of obtaining it somewhere else?

hello people new to this.

Hero: obi wan Or Luke

Villain: Anikin Or Count Dooku

hello, and welcome to the forums :waive1:

I would give you a naked gungan as a welcome present, But my court order prevents me from doing so. So look around, necromance some/all of the BF forums and try and annoy Machinecult as much as possible.

"dance, my puppets, dance!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Which character is most suited to your playing style?

Hero- Luke (Strong, fast)

Villain- Grievous (Always liked him, so powerful)

Which characters do you enjoy playing as the most:

Hero- If I do play as a hero, not very often then it would be Obi-wan

Villan- Grievous always, maybe Maul in a blue moon.

First to answer General Solo's questions: "Which character is most suited to your playing style?"

I would say:

Hero- Luke (Strong, fast)

and "Which characters do you enjoy playing as the most" would be

Hero- If I do play as a hero, not very often then it would be Obi-wan

Im best with Darth Maul as villain and Obi-Wan as Hero. Dunno why. maybe a double ended lightsaber might help things...

Hey, on the previous page, bluesaber was being welcomed. I'm new, only been here a month , but I haven't been welcomed, lol.

My favorite heros - Obi and Maul

My best heros - Han and Maul

I've played with Han Solo enough that I can survive an entire match with him and not die against AI, good for me. But thats just AI, not actual real life players with experience playing the game since the day it came out.

Hero: Obi Wan (Great speed attack)

Villian: General Grievous (Unbeatable in close combat)

Which do I enjoy playing as?

Hero: Yoda (He's not a great fighter but he's cool)

Villain: Emperor Palpatine (My favorite character from the movies therefore he's my favorite character from the game)

Hey, on the previous page, bluesaber was being welcomed. I'm new, only been here a month , but I haven't been welcomed, lol.

My favorite heros - Obi and Maul

My best heros - Han and Maul

I've played with Han Solo enough that I can survive an entire match with him and not die against AI, good for me. But thats just AI, not actual real life players with experience playing the game since the day it came out.

Hello Darth Newfie i will welcome a fellow new comers and yourself Darth Idoit.

• 3 weeks later...

best for my playing style

(hero)obi-wan

(villian)jango fett/boba fett

enjoy playing as

(hero)yoda

(villian)boba fett/jango fett

i like boba fett more because i love the galatic civil war with the empire vs the rebels(go empire!)and he's the best bounty hunter in that era!(the nutorious bounty hunter Boba Fett!!!!!!!)=)

Archived