Home

Join the Republic Marauders!!!!!!

master_skywalke

Yeah...

I'm another member, Koffee, and we're really in need of new recruits. We've gone through 2 almost-deletions of the clan, and the boards. Me, Jediapprentice, and our temporary leader, Major Pwnage, are cleaning up the boards, so they're temporairly offline. they'll be online VERY soon.

NOTE: we are a VERY small clan. We carefully pick members to join us. we don't really (for now at least) plan to have many more members then 32, but that may change

hopefully you and others will join jevro!

-Koffee

(note: who made that pic? was it you skywalker? We should use that more often :))

Other than Internet access and X-Fire (which I don't have) is there anything esle that I might need? Do I need to register on Gamespy or something? To tell the truth, I've never played online before.

Also, is practice AM or PM?

Nope, you don't need a Gamespy accoutn but PLEASE get an Xfire account :D

I'm not very good at AM and PM times, but I know it is Greanwich maintime (SP?) :p

(note: who made that pic? was it you skywalker? We should use that more often :))

Yep, thought whe could use a new one :)

Thanks a lot, and thanks for answering all my questions. You guys seem like the perfect clan for me. I like your low requirements. This makes it easy for a casual gamer like me be able to participate in a clan. I'm really considering joining you guys. However, I'm having trouble getting online. I think it has something to do with my firewall. I'll talk to my dad about it. Hopefully we'll get that fixed and I'll be able to join.

If there is anything else I should know, I'd like to hear it. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I've still got the firewall up. I'm going to try to find a way to make it so I don't take the firewall away completely. I think there is a way to do that. The practice times look good for me. I think that I'm in GMT-4, so if it's PM (evening) that will be 6:00PM for me, I believe. I've visited you're website a couple of times. I like the way you split up the members into squads.

Archived