Home

If You Play Battlefront 1, Please Read Me...

Flowing Force

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I've got BF working. No joke.

EXCELLENT, Niner 777! Then I hope to finally join you for some good battles! Now might be a good time to visit the website of THE NEW RENAISSANCE, where you'll find the custom map list we're playing currently, details on how to handle large groups of mods easily and efficiently, etc.

WOW! It's been since EARLY MARCH that we've been tossing this idea around... since this thread began. It'd be great to see you finally.

Sure, I'd like to play BF but the problem is that there's not enough people who play it online, and it still has multiple issues to solve.

:lol:

I-- too-- wish to play with large groups of others... as do all the OTHER people who, just like you, WOULD play SWBF1 online if only the other players (just like them) would come online to play, too. Someone's got to start. There's LOTS of talk about that, here, in the forums. (There'd be more, but-- for some unknown reason-- at least one of the moderators here has deleted QUITE a frew of my threads that show such support for SWBF1)

Slowly, the SWBF1 servers HAVE been noticing an influx of gamers... The New Renaissance is still at it's dawning.

As for the issues in need of solving: Every game has them, and I think that even those gamers who are devoted to SWBF2 will agree... SWBF1 actually has less bugs than SWBF2... alot less. It's been no seceret how many corners were cut when LucasArts and/or Pandemic released SWBF2, and it's no secret how many issues were left unaddressed when the patch was finally released.

If you change your mind, and decide to ever try the original again online, I hope to see you in the galactic Battlefront.

• 3 months later...

hm... well u could but u'd lag real bad with ping around 300?

and also i joined this forum JUST THEN and im here to say

SWBF 1 RULEZ!!!!!!!!

but i dont play that many mod maps i just play on the server Cloud City Only by JMMC its usually packed around 3 pm central i think so pay a visit ill most likely be there w8ing for pple... its bin empty for the past few days cuz the server ping has bin 9999 :/ but i play in there anyway cuz there's no difference

EDIT: its 3 pm not 7 i got the time wrong :/

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived