Home

The Fall of Naboo - An EAW Video

I think this is the correct forum, I don't think it counts as a mod, otherwise I would have put it in there.

Anyway I don't like Gungans (who does?) and here is the proof, it's a little machinima video I put together using footage captured from Empire at War. The goal was to make a trailer for a film that I don't actually plan to produce, it's just a test for fun.

(Ok...I'll admit there are a few seconds from Jedi Academy...but the rest is all EAW)

Enjoy!

The Fall of Naboo

I think this is the correct forum, I don't think it counts as a mod, otherwise I would have put it in there.

Anyway I don't like Gungans (who does?) and here is the proof, it's a little machinima video I put together using footage captured from Empire at War. The goal was to make a trailer for a film that I don't actually plan to produce, it's just a test for fun.

(Ok...I'll admit there are a few seconds from Jedi Academy...but the rest is all EAW)

Enjoy!

The Fall of Naboo

Is that link correct? This is what i got when i clicked it???

RIFFœAVI LISTFhdrlavih8@œ^‰±àðLISTtstrlstrh8vidsMPG4^FLstrf((àðMPG4FLIST~strlstrh8auds'Wk,'strf2"V'W ôÿÀ@ðÌ0ÿˆÿJUNQ€

Right click > Save As

If that doesnt' work: Direct Link

I'd prefer people use the first method though as it's nice to see how many times the file has been downloaded :)

That link is a white screen and at the bottom left it says done i hear voices but can't see the movie. I see the quicktime bar no screen..... Basically it plays but i can only hear the voices it shows nothing.....

• 2 weeks later...

i think you should make a long moive type thing, with the gungans getting

:blubeam: shock1 PWNED!, that wld be kl, i no they do in this trailer, but it wld be even better if there was a storyline, nothing 2 involvin, just something that gets the emperor angry, and then he sends every1 to get the gungans killed BOOM! HEADSHOT!, lol