Home

What's your rank?

I got admiral and 77/100/100 as the Empire (medium difficulty). Those statistics are kind of cryptic, I wish they gave you more specific information on how you actually did. Three averaged figures don't really cover the whole of a galactic war! It'd be neat to see a kind of timeline of major events or at least a list of battles fought and casualties inflicted on both sides.

• 2 weeks later...

I've completed one conquest game and both campaigns, all on medium, and my latest rank - after the Rebellion campaign - was Major General. My numbers were 88-100-100.

I'm playing through the Empire campaign on hard difficulty now. Hope I'll get something decent when I finish it.

By the way, is there a way to see your rank from previous campaigns or conquest games? I looked in the install directory and application data directory, but nothing in those places about it.

(Also, I didn't see where it's putting save games. :( Not that I don't do full system backups to my network backup drive once a week. But still...I'd like to know.)

the last game i played through really quick, i think on medium, with only autoresolve i got admiral, 55/100/100... it was only like 10 min long, i think it was under 11 galactic days (and i waited til i took all rebel planets before attacking hoth cuase thats just cheap)

Hmm... It seems that the second two numbers are totally irrelevant, since they are always 100. I'm not sure what my 'rank' was, but I managed a 95 once (on easy). Maybe the second two numbers are less than 100 if you lose? (can't imagine the AI winning though, unless I fell asleep at the keyboard)

Kinda going off-topic, but this rank and score system seems like a cheap reward for winning a galactic conquest game that takes several evenings to play.

• 3 weeks later...

I made High Admiral and also in another game, System Governor.

I had it on medium difficulty and both on Empire.

Does anyone know how to get the list of rankings the game? I wonder what is the highest level?

I wonder if system governor is the highest?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
High Admiral (89/100/100) for Empire

(forgot name)(64/100/100)<--Got using Total Realism Mod, otherwise my rebel avergae is 57

WOW! 89? That's pretty amazing. I guess that the break point is somewhere around 88 unless Rebel is different. 88 should be admiral, 89 high admiral (0r something like that).

I'm working on my second campaign, I'll have to see if I can get a higher score to test out the theory.

Archived