Home

[Spoiler] Kavar question

zadi

If Master Kavar fought in the Mandalorian Wars then why is it only the Exile is punished for having fought in it? It makes no sense that they said she was the only one to return from the War when it's obvious Kavar went, fought and returned to help sentence her/him to exile. Unless they meant that Kavar fought in the Mandalorian Wars and returned BEFORE Malachor V's destruction and Exile was punished for the destruction that occured there at her/his hands.

If Master Kavar fought in the Mandalorian Wars then why is it only the Exile is punished for having fought in it?

Where does it state that Kavar fought in the Mandalorian Wars? I can't remember it being mentioned anywhere in the game (along the lightside path at least). As far as I know it's only stated that Kavar fought in the War against Revan's Sith, where he apparently dueled with Malak (though the fight was apparently interrupted since they were both alive afterwards).

I think that Kavar did fight during the Jedi Civil war, as the council was envolved and sanctioned the war. He did not fight in the Mandalorian wars as he is a memeber of the council and he made that decision to stay out of it. Mandalore tells you that he expected Kavar to lead the republic. Why he thought this i don't know, maybe he was the most experienced Jedi in combat, maybe he has been envolved in many wars, i don't know.

But as you know Kavar didn't and Revan and Malak did.

Archived