Home

why am i dying so quickly please help and one more question

kobem

i choose campaign and trooper but in game i die so quickly

Why?

and one more question to you

i try to choose hero , i change settings

but i can't play with heroes? why?

for playing with heroes do i have to pass some campaigns?

can't we play with heroes at the beginning of the game?

and one question

can we rotate map?

Are you just rushing into the thick of battle? that'll get you killed quickly

You can play as heroes if you have heroes option ON and get the amount of points required to use the hero, I believe the default is 10, in campaigns I believe this is the same, but i belive you can only use them on certain campaigns

You can play heroes at the start if you are playing Galactic conquest and choose the leader bonus in a battle or if you play assault on Mos Eisley

And what do you mean rotate maps?

>i choose campaign and trooper but in game i die so quickly

>Why?

Cause you are a n00b. Play more, you will get better. :3

>i try to choose hero , i change settings

>but i can't play with heroes? why?

Campaign mode = event timed heros

Galatic Conquest = must buy and activate bonus

others = must meet requirement, can be changed in the options/settings before starting game.

>for playing with heroes do i have to pass some campaigns?

Nope. See Q above.

>can't we play with heroes at the beginning of the game?

sort of, depending on the kind of game you are playing, and settings. See above.

>can we rotate map?

Yes. Select multiple maps before you launch.

Maps would rotate depending on your settings.

If you wan random rotation you would need to do some tweaking though.

If you haven't already, try hiding behind cover. Then shoot from behind cover. Never stand in the open. At least have your back to something. If you are in the open, keep moving. Make yourself a difficult target. If you're in hostile territory, don't get in turrets. That makes you an easy target. However, if you are away from the main battle and there aren't any enemies around, go ahead. It helps rack up your kills. These are just some basic tips on how to survive longer.

Try "spray n pray" towards the head area first, turn on the enemy indicator at all times(in settings) and aim+spray a bit lower than that red diamond. It is not too effective, but will work for the time being. If you think you can handle it, shoot in bursts, its more accurate.

Once you get better you might find Headshots are easier with auto-aim OFF.

Actually, you can take a pretty good amount of punishment in this game. Certainly way more than anyone in the movies. When people get shot in the films, one hit and they're down. In the game, aside from headshots, it can take upwards of 5 hits to kill someone. Way more than that with a pistol.

Use cover. Use your surroundings. If you're playing against the AI, you can often run next to a medical droid and stay repaired long enough to kill most bad guys around you.

With heroes, you can set hero settings to a pretty low number for instant action, if you just want to mess around with them. You can crank the timer up high, too. Heroes are ok, but the sabre heroes all seemed a little goofy to me. A lot of button mashing involved in their attacks.

Make sure you're not playing on Elite. The AI will headshot you with every weapon, at random times.

Kill one bot at a time. If you fire near 7 bots at med-long distance, they will all come after you. Attack them one at a time.

you can roll. that way, you can aim, hold down fire, and as soon as you get up they're wasted. To practice i really would reccomend instant action, mos eisley, 500% reinforcements and no heroes. Thats how i got good. me thinks.

Oh yeah, don't attack at close range and if there are a lot of bots doing stuff, find somewhere distant and pick them off. Someone is bound to chuck grenades and that is not what you need.

well, you should actually chuck nades at the AIs instead, and shoot them up while they are busy ducking.

If you can get people to work together online teamwork is an awsome way to be more effective and have more fun. Of course saying it is easier then getting people to actually team up with you in the long run.

With the AI though, getting a couple of bots to follow you around isn't a bad strategy. Most enemy bots will fire at you first anyway, so they won't provide good cannon fodder. But at least this way you have some guys giving extra firepower. Besides, them following you around shooting at enemies is a marginally more useful task then diligently guarding a wall...

Archived