Home

Your favourite/least favourite species?

Darth_Terros

Neimoidians? these are just sub-species of Durons with a massively different culture from what is said. But yeah they are annoying.

Kaminoans are quite interesting actually, I would like to know more about them. But as it seems, we don't even know what weaponary they use?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites are: Kel Dor (like Plo Koon) :koon: and Twi´lek females (like all the guys here I think). Also the Chiss :thrawn: are cool, with people like Thrawn and so on.

The worst are: Gungans, with no hesitation, they all are so dull... And the Jawas have allways looked a bit too nervoous for me, but are much better than the gungans.

All the other species are ok, I have not too much to say about them.

• 2 weeks later...

Chiss femmes are nice also,

I always want to see how a jawa or a Tusken look like under the wrap though.

Oh that aside, Does anyone know anything about Taung? Yes I know which planet they are from, but there is little we know about them, and the history of "that planet"

OBVIOUSLY I mean the "PAST" history of that planet, not the more recent event.

And yes I don't want to do the spoiler, but the planet they comr froms tarts with C, and no the planet is not moved into orbit by some planet core hyperdrive.

I always want to see how a jawa or a Tusken look like under the wrap though.

From a dream of Anakins in Star Wars:Republic #62

tuskunmasked0qf.jpg

But if they actually look like this is unknown as anakin might have just been dreaming them being horrifying looking

hey hey my favourite person from star wars is Darth Bane woow that guy is realy cool Marka Ragnos is pretty cool to and rancors are cute my least favourite is a you no like Darth Maul he is terrible and i'll kill him with my hands on my back hahahah so now you no wath i like bye now

Greetzz LordBane

hey hey my favourite person from star wars is Darth Bane woow that guy is realy cool Marka Ragnos is pretty cool to and rancors are cute my least favourite is a you no like Darth Maul he is terrible and i'll kill him with my hands on my back hahahah so now you no wath i like bye now

Greetzz LordBane

Um read the title again.

• 1 month later...

I'd say Jedi. That is the unevolved pond-scum that existed prior to the rise of the empire. Now Jedi during the era of NJO, they are not so bad for a number of reasons.

1) Wiser and not blind to danger (or as much so)

2) Willing to fight when necissary and not act like a bunch of pathetically naive cowards who would let the Mandalorians pillage the galaxy for the sake of their selph rightious and wholy idealistic teachings.

3)The NJO actually had the decency to let the New Republic think for themselves instead of the blind following they did during the days of the Old Jedi.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived