Home

Your favourite/least favourite species?

Darth_Terros

Also selkaths have annoying voice.

Oh does anyone know what species is that Zula(human with redish skin and such) Jedi/padawan from? Also interesting would be the species of that female Jedi in the Siege of Saleucami. For a moment I thought she is a Cathar(Not felacat cause she does not have tail/ears), but not quite. That is nice also.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

hmm... most like? twi'leks, and mandalorians but theres also the jango fett clones im not sure if theyre a race but theres more than one of them

least like? ithorians, anyone whose played kotor2 for more than two hours would have a heaping helping of hatred for them too. mainly because of how theyre sentences keep repeating

Mandalorians is generally not a species, unless you are refering to the "Original Mandalorians" which are from a species called Taung(sp?). Those guys hail from a then backwater planet. Not the species is mostly gone, most mandalorians are not Taungs but a culture of different people, and the backwater world is mostly covered with 1768912346 layers of buildings, then 789709 layers of organic refuse.

the backwater world is mostly covered with 1768912346 layers of buildings, then 789709 layers of organic refuse.

Where you get that from?

the Taung are originally from coruscant *hardly a backwater* but were driven offworld in a war agaisnt the Zhell the early humans that also lived on coruscant.

Where you get that from?

the Taung are originally from coruscant *hardly a backwater* but were driven offworld in a war agaisnt the Zhell the early humans that also lived on coruscant.

Well I know, though the description of ancient Coruscant is relatively backwater compare to what it is nowadays. Always think that most of the more ancient "cool guys" are those in the center of the Emporess teta system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My favorite species is either female twi'leks, nautolans, gungans, ewoks, or wookiees! My least favorite is probably Hutts, rodians, or weekquays.

Well, haven't seen a female nautolan before so I cannot say, and ewoks are just taddybears to me. But female wookiees? I mean, its a bit alternative if you ask me.

Archived