Home

AT-AP "Pod Walker"

Cuillere

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good work cuillere, youve gotten to be a great modeler, goin to school really paid off eh? i was gonna start makin one of these soon for SWBF2 but good refs were hard to come by. the middle leg btw is only down when its firing its main cannon for stability and at all other times its up. ive always loved your work on textures, even the greatest model can look like crap if it has bad textures but yours are always perfect!

Hehe "tuto" Sorry, just think it sounds funny. Anyway, love this! I will totally use it in my Galactic Civil War Era series. Ofcourse I'll add many thanks to you of course. When this is rigged and animated, pk3'd and stuff, released, etc, hope to use it. Someone should make an Imperial version...by that I mean, put on the Imperial symbol, then repainting most of it the imperial blue and black. Lol Hehe.

Cuillere, you should also make a new ATTE (Im sure you'd make it ALOT accurate) and an AT-RT. A UT-AT... and.. hmm.. a Sphat- maybe a tiny wit too big, but eh. Hehe. I wonder if you can make weapons too. Or are you mainly for vehicles? Hehe.

You'd do fantastic no doubt, for weapons.

I love your work.

RSL out!

~May the force be with you all~

Join the Grand Clone Academy today!

Lol sorry for that small advertisement... Lol. A forum's commercial, rofl.

i think i could record a kinda tutorial about animating, but i don't know if it'd take much size, it would be just a leg with a poor animation or something like that, also i think you need 3dsmax 5 in order to animate it. Does anyone knows about a recorder? i have no idea.

Archived