Home

AT-AP "Pod Walker"

Cuillere

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Sony Vegas 6.0, though i have to try which template is the best one to make it have at least the quality to be able for someone to understand what's happening, i rendered it with a 100kbps and i got a 6mb video, but it was impossible to get anything, so i'll try around tomorow, and try to upload it in any upload site. Good night.

Its taking about 2 hours to reder it in a 3mbps template, i guess the size will be ~65mb..I'm starting to think that it won't work because the quality is really bad, you can see everything except the letters, i'll try to upload it to any file site, if not i'll most probably leave it, is really annoying O.o

The topic in this thread is turning into screen capture support lol, i'll add my grain of salt:

From my experience, when you record, your color resolution should be 16 bits (right there that should cut the file in half)

Using the techsmith codec @ 800 x 600 (556 to be precise) gave me a 67 MB file for 37 minutes of recording (without audio), which means 400k for every minute, and the image quality is crystal clear.

Hope this helps.

Archived