Home

How do the scanners work?

Yeh, you would think the would show the stupid Rebel fleet icon or something.

Incoming, but there in NO picture showing you what planet is being attacked.

------------

Look over at your driod advisor and he will show a two second pop-up message of what planet is being attacked.

• 8 months later...

Ok I am really confused.

So you put a scanner on your space station, and all it does is warns you about an attack that will inevitably happen within a couple seconds anyways... *scratchs his head*

From what I read on the description of the upgrade, I thought it would basically do what the probe droid does but only to adjacent planets to what ever space station has the upgrade.

Really... what is the point of this upgrade? What does it matter if you know 5 seconds ahead of time that a planet is going to be attacked... it changes nothing nor does it allow you to prepare for it...

• 4 weeks later...

I use it to show enemy traffic, its great for surprise attacks if you watch where the arrows go along the hyperspace routes and move in on the planet they just left from, you can set up great pincers that way, if theres two planets moving back and forth attack the one that just sent something along and then you have the second one cornered, its basically to give you an idea of enemy traffic.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived