Home

Help , air units

hexo

is it only the Rebels who can build on the small building platforms in land maps?

like the healing stations, repair stations, At and aa stuff and more, plz reply?

if the empire can, how than?

btw, i won my 1st empire galactic qonquest by destroying the enemy with the deathstar, now im using rebels, but they seam alot harder to play

as you have to play different

is it only the Rebels who can build on the small building platforms in land maps?

like the healing stations, repair stations, At and aa stuff and more, plz reply?

if the empire can, how than?

You mean the build pads? No, the Empire can build on them too. Only infantry and hero units(No veichle) can capture them though. Just send a few stormtroopers over to one and hang round for a few seconds. When it turns green(usually an anouncement will tell you you've captured it), you can then build on it.

Oh, and if the Rebels have airspeeders, make sure you have Palpatine guarded with AA(assuming you're using him). 3-4 squads can take him about by the time he's across the map.

You mean the build pads? No, the Empire can build on them too. Only infantry and hero units(No veichle) can capture them though. Just send a few stormtroopers over to one and hang round for a few seconds. When it turns green(usually an anouncement will tell you you've captured it), you can then build on it.

Oh, and if the Rebels have airspeeders, make sure you have Palpatine guarded with AA(assuming you're using him). 3-4 squads can take him about by the time he's across the map.

Thank you alot, it will help out, i never managed to see an opertunity nor option to build on them, but i will try it out next time i use the Empire,

as empire i never had to "buy" tie fighters just a heck load of Star Destroyers and it was cake

do i have to buy the X wings and such as Rebels or can i rely on the ones that come with the capital ships?

Archived