Home

Hillary running for President - opinions?

Dagobahn Eagle

I would vote for Thatcher any day oh and yes the question would be sexist here in the US.

Hillary? No I'll probably leave the country if she's elected. She won't be though, Liberals criticize her for keeping her mouth shut and conservatives see right through her tough talk on foreign policy.

She'll have to take a stand on something soon, people like to know what they're voting for.

Hillary? No I'll probably leave the country if she's elected.

Yeah right. It always makes me laugh when people claim this - especially when the results turn out to have almost no effect on anything anyway.

conservatives see right through her tough talk on foreign policy.

Conservatives never see right through tough talk on foriegn policy, its one of their most endearing features. You can do anything you want as long as you promise to blow some **** up at some point. ;)

Yeah right. It always makes me laugh when people claim this - especially when the results turn out to have almost no effect on anything anyway.

It's a figure of speech... why would I leave America? There's no better place. :)

Conservatives never see right through tough talk on foriegn policy, its one of their most endearing features. You can do anything you want as long as you promise to blow some **** up at some point. ;)

Oh right totally, we're all just a bunch of dumb barbarians right? I think some one has an agenda.

Oh right totally, we're all just a bunch of dumb barbarians right? I think some one has an agenda.

Not really, but i had a ;) . Does that count?

How come conservatives can see through her tough talk on foreign policy, but not see through conservative tough talk on foreign policy? There is no difference, apart from party loyalty. Its all motivated from the same place... the desire to get elected and be able to pay back all the people who gave you money for your election campaign.

I'm hoping there was at least a little bit of a joke in that statement...

If it wasn't the best place then I would go somewhere else, why not? I wouldn't be so naive to think that I alone could right percieved wrongs in this country.

Call me a quiter but it's a pretty realistic outlook.

Toms:

If I asked you to brush your teeth for once, and put a smiley in for good measure... would that change anything? Really?

Archived