Home

Jedi VS Clones - Coruscant

HellHole

errr ok good idea but i hav no idea where in coruscant this is taking place is it the jedi temple scene at the end of revenge of the sith?

Name: Wind Meteor

Team: Jedi

Weapons: Double-bladed Orange lightsabre

Class: Jedi Padawan

Nickname: 'Nexus Viper'

Name: Viperous Kordo

Weapons: the force, sensor eye piece

Class: Jedi Padawan

Race: Unknown (looks like a human but has red pupils in his eyes and a black tail)

Age: 8 (in human years but is actually over 100 years old)

Bio: Able to hack computers through the force easily and can therefore screw with any machinery targeting system, very proficiant with the force and uses no lightsaber, his tail however is very powerful and can crack a skull. Uses a sensor eye piece over his eye in order to enhance his hacking systems.

BTW when you say Rebublic do you mean as in the Clones are Rebublic?

(Republic as in clones)

TK-123 marchs with Commander Skywalker at the Jedi Temple front entrance...

Tk-123 must wipe out all Jedi that get near him.

As TK-123 gets into the temple he aims his gun at a nearby Jedi and shoots...

He has missed, but the Jedi noticed the shot and turned around to see a whole army of clones and Skywalker facing him... The battle has begun

Name: Aton Patangz

Weapons: Blue Lightsaber, Yellow Lightsaber Force Powers

Equipment: Basic Jedi robe

Class: Jedi Knight

Strengths: Hand to hand combat, lightsaber skills

Weakness: Piloting skills, repair

Aton watched from a window as a wave of clones attacked the Jedi temple. He groaned and put his head in his hands.

"Well I can't say I didn't see this coming" he mumbled

He turned and ran downstairs to do what he could. He got out his lightsabers and entered a hall to see clones firing at everything that moved. There were few Jedi and thos who were there were being shot at. A jedi fell near Aton. His face was blank. Aton ignited his lightsabers as the last Jedi in the hall fell. It was now him and only him.

"oh..." he mumbled

"Hurry the hell up" he thought

As the first shot was fired Aton moved quikcly. He dodged it and then refelcted back a few shots to clones who fell. He moved behind a pillar and took a deep breath....

Wind and his 5 other jedi friends were clinging from the ceiling of the great hall. Wind signaled the others of a lone jedi fighting against the entire battalion. The Jedi backed off behind a pillar. As if the friends could read each other's mind, they all let go of the ceiling at once, and dropped to the floor.

Wind ignited his orange double-bladed lightsabre along with all the other Jedi. They began swinging their lightsabres, taking off body parts and taking lives. Wind ran over to the Jedi behind the pillar.

"Sir, I'm here, You can come out now." Wind reassured him.

Aton sighed

"Thanks, and please don't call me sir, Wind"

Aton spun around and blocked a shot. He saw Skywalker in the midst of the clone troopers and anger shot through him. He sighed letting the frustartion leave him and he jumped up and sliced a clone trooper in half. He spun his blades around. His arms ached slightly. He stepped back and then delivered a perfect roundhouse kick to a clone trooper, who's neck clicked and was left at an odd angel as he fell. Aton stood back as more and more clones came into the hall.

"Fall back! Live for now and fight for later!"

Aton walked back blocking laser shots....

"Wind! It's me Nexus! We have to move fast. There are at least ten troopers that just blew a hole in the side of the library and are comi... here they are..."

Nexus pounced on all fours towards the troopers, using his skills to disable their rifles. He then sliced through their armor with his tail and then finally swung through with his back legs and kicked the last trooper back against a wall killing him on impact.

Wind turned to see Nexus. "Ey, We need to protect the library's Archives. But It won't be easy when Skywalker walks through the door, You must of felt his anger."

Wind threw his lightsabre, taking out 3 clone troopers. He and the 4 of his remaining friends backed off towards the Jedi library. He could make out Anakin on a belcony above the Main hall's floor, fighting a stubborn Kyui De-Hapi. 5 Clone troopers ran up behind her and Kyui turned and took out 2. But the she couldn't block the other 3's blaster fire and Anakin's lightsabre at once, and the one of the Jedi's best knight fell to the ground, dead.

Shock took over Wind for a moment. If Anakin was strong enough to defeat Kyui, The many, but confused, remaining jedi scattered throughout the temple could defently be defeated.

• 1 month later...

Aton dodged a blaster shot and backed into the library. There a group of confused and scared looking Jedi gathered whispering they stopped when Aton and the others entered. "What's going on?" asked a young Jedi

"Clone Troopers have entered the temple with Skywalker" Aton muttered

He turned as a clone trooper flung himself round a corner Aton Force ushed him away and closed the doors quickly. He used the force to block the door but he knew once skywalker was near it wouldn't do much. He turned to a a few Jedi

"Well? Lightsabers out!" he said

Aton realised he was one of the most experienced Jedi there. He ignited his blades and waited. The door moved slightly and then burst open. Anakin walked in with a horrible look on his face Clone troopers followed firing their blasters. The Jedi blocked the shots but some were unlcuky. The Jedi were in a big clump and Clone were raining fire down from above

"SPREAD!" Yelled Aton and the Jedi all moved away to fight their own battles Aton charged at skywalker but a clone commander stopped him Aton force pushed him onto the balcony above but the clone was well equiped. He used a grapling hook to drag Aton up to him. The clone withdrew two small electro staffs and stood ready. Aton smirked but the clone lunged forward. Aton blocked him and jumped and spun around. The landed a few feet away. The clone stood for a moment and then fell. His head rolled away. Aton looked over the balcony and saw in horror Skywalker was killing Jedi at a fast rate. Aton gulped and dropped down infront of a Jedi who was about to killed and blocked Anakin's attack.

"GO!" He yelled at the Jedi as he blocked another attack.

"You are no match for me!" Anakin screamed. Aton just grimaced and force pushed Anakin away but Anakin was too strong. Anakin slid a few feet back but managed not the be flung away. Aton twirled his blades and waited for Skywalker to make the next move.

TK-425 heard a Jedi command other Jedi, so he reasoned that he must be a commander. He rushed towards the noise, dodging lightsabers and plasma. He reached the Jedi, who was fighting Lord Vader, and lunged at the Jedi, wristblades fully drawn.

Somehow I feel like changing my character a bit, but I can't edit my post. I'll post my changes here:

Name: TK-425

Team: Republic

Weapons: Wristblades, Blaster Pistol, 4 EMP Grenades, Grapple Hook

Class: Clone Assassin

TK-425 rushes through the corrider, then hides as something blows up.

• 2 months later...

Number: Alpha-203

Team: Clones

Weapons: Blue Lightsaber

Class: SPECIAL: Clone Jedi

Bio: This clone used to be a jedi. Yet he was born to be a clone trooper. He was specially cloned to be a perfect soldier. He was born from a jedi, and he had the equivilent force power to that jedi, who was at adiquette power. He went to the Jedi Acadamy at a young age as do all jedi but after becoming a padawan he left the jedi to join the clones. He took his blue lightsaber and his knowledge of force control to the clones hands and became the one and only Clone Jedi. He now is a General in the clone army and destroys many opponent with a flick of the wrisst.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

name: Macon Plex

weapons: Blue lightsaber The Force

him, holly Starkiller(secret Wife)and his padawan Dak antllies Rush down a corridor to see lord vader as clones rush behind them he duels with vader while Holly and dak Silce up clones. "Meet Me at the ship!" he screams as he blocks a blow from vader. I know about Padme he screams to vader as ther sabers block he force pushes vader knocking him back and runs to the landind pad

(someelse go to the landing pad if you want to survive)

• 1 month later...

Name: Gandon Nark

Weapons: green lightsaber, force powers

Class: Jedi Master

Master Gandon was on the fifth floor when he saw Vader and the clones march in. He drew his lightsaber and pulled out his comlink. He called his fellow Masters Adi Gallia, Saesee Tiin, and others who were in temple. "Clone Troopers have entered the Temple and I advise all of you to leave. Regroup at the cruiser. May the force be with you." He slipped it back into his robe and sprinted to the secruity room. He raised the alarm to advise all Jedi to leave the temple. He then ran out into the meditating room and ran into a few clone troopers. "There's one!" one of them shouted. Gandon then leaped into the air, ignited his lightsaber, and landed behind them, subduing them within seconds.

-------------------------------

He ran out into the main hall and looked down several floors to see the battle commencing below. A large group of his friends caught up to him. One of them spoke up, "We were in the training room when we got your message. Several dozen others went to the hangar to prepare the ship." Gandon looked at her, whose name was Katherine, and wrapped his arms around her. She kissed him and then returned to the conflict. It appeared that the clones were only on the bottom floors. Gandon looked back at the others. "We need to rescue everyone we can." He then ignited his lightsaber again with the others doing the same and spoke, "May the force be with us." And he leaped over the edge with the others following and sailed down towards the bottom. Suddenly a pillar fell over below him and several of them landed on it as it toppled down. He ran down the top of it and leaped forth into the outbreak. He sliced through most of the clones who were in the room with the other Jedi fighting off the others. In the middle of the room was a clone commander with a chaingun and a holocron on his belt. He sprinted towards him as the clone turned around and began firing. Gandon reacted and began twirling his lightsaber in front of him, blocking the rapid chain of laser fire. He then thrust his lightsaber into the commander's chest and grabbed the holocon. He looked toward the outer entrance and clones were still filing in, but in many less numbers. He signaled to his friends to head to the hangar and he began fighting through to the library.

--------------------------------------

He arrived in the library and looked around. There were only one or two clones who were being beaten down by a few Jedi. He looked toward the balcony in front of the large window and saw a dark hooded figure strike down Jocasta Nu, the librarian. He sensed the dark side in him and leaped up to the balcony. Gandon was shocked to find that it was Anakin. The dark Jedi spoke up, "Step aside Gandon." Then Master Nark replied, "You won't go any further in this murderous outrage." "Then you will die." After saying that Anakin raised his lightsaber and thrust it down onto his opponent. Gandon blocked it and began using furiously quick attacks. The two battled back and forth. Gandon cut part Anakin's wrist and and used to force to pull his lightsaber into his hand. He then force pushed Anakin out the window. He stood there a few moments trying to catch his breath. He then tossed Anakin's lightsaber out the window and raced on, sensing that Anakin was still alive and not far away.

Name: Mikahal "Mik" Ra'andorin

Weapons: Yellow Lightsabre, Utility Belt

A flurry of screams for help filled my commlink. Each cut short as a final blaster shot was delivered to a Jedi in distress. The temple, mainly occupied by padawans and younglings because of the ongoing Clone Wars, was being raided by an onslaught of battle-hardened clones.

The deafening sound of battle echoed through the hallways of the temple and into my quarters. A small group of Jedi were attempting to slow Skywalker's attempts to take-over the library, while another was concentrating their efforts on the landing pad.

"The younglings!" I said to myself and immediately began sprinting towards their quarters, constantly trying to contact them on commlink.

"I hope they are ok, they are the Jedi's only hope.."

Gandon raced on to the council chambers to see if the younglings were alright. He came around a corner and saw a few younglings fighting off a group of clones. Gandon jumped forward and sliced through the clones as if they were butter. He then ushered the younglings on to the hangar and entered the elevator. Just then another Jedi with a yellow lightsaber approached him. "Quickly my friend, we must save the younglings trapped in the council chambers," he said and the two waited as the elevator climbed higher and higher.

"Yes master," I replied and entered the elevator.

It felt an eternity before the elevator reached the council chambers. I closed my eyes and clamed myself, unallowing loose rage to control my feelings, even if helpless younglings were possible being slaughtered in the chambers above. For a short seconded I glimpsed a small group of younglings hiding near the library, they rejoiced as a jedi came to their rescue and.. an uncontrollable anger blurred my vision.

"NO!" I cried out and gave Master Nark a start. "We need to desperately save these younglings, Skywalker has just taken another group of them!"

The elevator slowed and came to a halt, Gandon and I drew out our lightsabres. I launched myself forward into the council chamber lobby, the guards were still at their post. I gave them a short bow and stood beside Master Nark, awaiting his instruction.

Gandon looked around and then gave Mikahal the signal to search for the younglings hiding inside the council room. "Master Nark, Jocasta Nu sent us here. There are too many clones. What shall we do?" Gandon paused and then answered, "We shall flee to the hangar. The ships await us there, but first we must -". Gandon was cut off by the crackling sound of a lightsaber slicing through human flesh. Gandon and Mikahal turned around to see Anakin subduing the guards at the door. "Mikahal, we must protect the younglings at all costs. Today we fight for the future of the Jedi." Mikahal nodded in agreement and the two ignited their lightsabers. Anakin strode forth, anger rushing through his body. "You Jedi have become a nuisance in the Republic's path. You have become traitors that must be dealt with." With that he leaped forth and Gandon and Mikahal clashed with Anakin. The younglings managed to escape past the conflict and fled to the elevator. Three continued to battle and time was of essence.

With a leap I clashed with Skywalker, his power much greater than my own. In turn he blocked and attack both Gandon and I. A swift force push threw me to the ground and I slid across the floor.

The younglings stood awkardly in the open elevator, not quite sure what to do. I activated the controls and closed the door.

"Master, we cannot delay, we must leave!" I cried out to Gandon delivering another flurry of strike to Anakin's seemingly perfect defence. "If we delay the others for any longer they will be crushed in the hangar!"

Anakin stopped. My tongue had slipped.

"The hangar eh?" Anakin taunted and reached for his commlink. Gandon swiftly grabbed it and stuck it down with his sabre.

"So be it," Anakin said quietly and advanced towards the spare elevator.

"Quickly Master, we must make haste!" I said with urgency and entered the elevator with the younglings.

Archived