Home

Jedi VS Clones - Coruscant

HellHole

(Glad to see your suppport for it! It may not be as it seems..)

Once again Gandon, the younglings and myself were standing in the elevator, forever waiting for it to reach its destination. Cries for help over the commlink began to slow and thin out as the clones took control of the temple complex. Skywalker was now somewhere close, probably heading towards the hangar.

"It is too risky to let the others wait at the hangar any longer, I suggest we signal them to go and rendevous at a later date," I said to Gandon. He paused for a second..

(Glad to see your suppport for it! It may not be as it seems..)

Once again Gandon, the younglings and myself were standing in the elevator, forever waiting for it to reach its destination. Cries for help over the commlink began to slow and thin out as the clones took control of the temple complex. Skywalker was now somewhere close, probably heading towards the hangar.

"It is too risky to let the others wait at the hangar any longer, I suggest we signal them to go and rendevous at a later date," I said to Gandon. He paused for a second..

"Yes, I suppose so," Gandon said and grabbed his comlink. "Everyone in the hangar must leave now. Once eveyone alive has been reported to have escaped we'll rendevous at the ship." With that he tucked his comlink away and closed his eyes, concentrating on what would happen next. When the elevator finally reached the hangar floor he stepped out to see a few more transports left. "Come young ones, we must leave our beloved temple before Anakin can reach us. Mikahal, well done. You fought bravely, as did the rest of the Jedi. Now quickly, we must escape."

------------------

The group of Jedi hurried to a large transport where other padawans where still boarding. When they had settled into their seats Gandon took out his comlink again and spoke into it. "If their are any Jedi still in the Temple please give us a signal now." He waited a minute or two with no answer and gave the signal for the pilot to take off. The Jedi looked out the window at their beloved home, burning before their eyes. The ship climbed out of the atmosphere and began the journey to the rendevous point.

(This doesn't necessarily have to end. We can keep going with the following events that take place towards the end of episode 3. We can keep going on this thread or start a new one if you like.)

"Yes, I suppose so," Gandon said and grabbed his comlink. "Everyone in the hangar must leave now. Once eveyone alive has been reported to have escaped we'll rendevous at the ship." With that he tucked his comlink away and closed his eyes, concentrating on what would happen next. When the elevator finally reached the hangar floor he stepped out to see a few more transports left. "Come young ones, we must leave our beloved temple before Anakin can reach us. Mikahal, well done. You fought bravely, as did the rest of the Jedi. Now quickly, we must escape."

------------------

The group of Jedi hurried to a large transport where other padawans where still boarding. When they had settled into their seats Gandon took out his comlink again and spoke into it. "If their are any Jedi still in the Temple please give us a signal now." He waited a minute or two with no answer and gave the signal for the pilot to take off. The Jedi looked out the window at their beloved home, burning before their eyes. The ship climbed out of the atmosphere and began the journey to the rendevous point.

(This doesn't necessarily have to end. We can keep going with the following events that take place towards the end of episode 3. We can keep going on this thread or start a new one if you like.)

I took my last few glances at our home and regretfully strided out onto the landing platform and into the ship. It was a small cruiser just large enough to accommodate us all. The younglings settled in for the trip while Gandon and I joined the other jedi in the cockpit for a briefing. Two other knights and a master had made it into the ship with us.

Gandon and I introduced ourselves and shared our story of how we came to be here.

"So who's going to fly this thing?" I queried. We all looked at each other for a second.

"Well we all know how to fly, it's just the question of who's willing to," added the other master, known as Klagen Vest.

"So we take it in turns, shifts more like it," suggested one of the knights.

"Done," I added. "I'll need to settle the younglings first but I could join one of you on the second shift."

"We may have bigger problems.." Klagen added. A squadron of ARC-170s had begun pursuing the cruiser. With no attempt to contact us and order us to land they begun firing their blasters at us.

"Hang on!" I shouted.

(We can start a new thread if you want to, it would give a chance to have a fresh start)

• 8 months later...

Archived