Home

KotOR: Gunned Down

KotOR: Gunned Down

During the daring rebublic assault on the Star Forge one ship was crucial in the attempt to make a distraction for the Ebon Hawk. This ship was known as the 'Viridian Raven' due to its distinct green markings. On board were at least three Jedi, guiding the pilots through the battle. After the Star Forge had been destroyed the ship was heading to a nearby planet for fuel, but on route the ship was attacked by a lone mercenary ship carrying multiple Malak followers fleeing the Star Forge. As the ship was only meant to be a distraction, and not meant to fight, it was gunned down easily, crashing into a small unknown planet. Most of the crew died but the few survivors prepare to be sieged as the Sith decend to the planet. Although only the Jedi can feel an eerie presence on this planet, and what dark forces loom there.

Ok so basically we will have some Rebublic survivors and some Jedi, the Sith landing along with the Mercanaries and if anyone wants to the evil forces that occupy the planet that oppose both the Sith and the Rebublic.

Character sheet like this:

Name:

Faction: Rebublic, Sith/Merc. or 'Unknown Force'.

Class:

Race:

Sex:

Weapons:

Equipment:

Bio (optional):

My character will be a young Jedi Knight who was aboard the ship.

Name: Viper Kordon

Faction: Rebublic

Class: Jedi Sentinal, Jedi Knight

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Weapons: Single Green Lightsaber

Equipment: Black Jedi Robes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'll start.

Name: Krad Morean

Faction: Republic/Jedi

Class: Jedi Consular/Jedi Knight

Race: Zabrak

Weapons: Green Double Bladed Lightsaber

Equipment: Tattered Jedi Robes

Bio: After the Mandalorian Wars, Master Zhar found Krad on his Homeworld of Iridionia and believed him to be strong in the Force. Like Revan, he was a special case. He was a promising student under Master Zhar.

Name: Vao Vash

Faction: Rebublic/Jedi

Class: Jedi Master/Jedi Guardian

Race: Kel Dor

Weapons: 2 Lightsabers, (1 Green, 1 Orange

Equipment: Jedi Master Battle Armor w/Robes

Bio (optional): A Jedi Master in the Republic, he is not always true to the Order.

Sounds cool, I'll join

Name:Marc Vern

Faction: Republic

Class:Jedi Duel master/knight

Race:Human

Sex:Male

Weapons:Single blue lightsaber,whatever he can grab

Equipment:Those blue jedi robes from Kotor I

Bio:After joining the jedi Marc quickly became a master dueler.

Ok that will about do it for Jedi. One more maybe, first come first serve.

Ok we might as well start. Let's say we crashed about 2 hours ago?

---------------------

Viper awoke on the shore. Rising from his unfortunate position he noticed the damage. The ship had split in two on impact, the tail end landing around 300 yards out at sea, and bottom up. Anyone still alive in there would have to swim down to get out. Surveying his surroundings Viper noticed some fellow Rebublicans. It looked as though most of the Jedi had survived. Marc Vern, Qui Toral, Master Vao Vash and Krad Morean. All men. Most women had been strictly prohibited from the Viridian Raven, too many lives would be lost along with the chance for future generations of Rebublicans. There were of course the few who had managed to make it, but these were only the extremely skilled pilots and medical officers. The Raven was to be nothing but a distraction for Revan. It was not meant to be caught up in a fight.

Viper than spotted something he hadn't wanted to see. Sith troops were marching out of the clearing towards them, and more Sith ships were landing on the far side of the horizon. This would be a long day...

Viper stood up and drew his green lightsaber. He would need help.

Viper: Krad! Get over here. We've got company!!!

Viper sliced through the first few troops, force pushing back another lot.

Viper: Krad! Krad Morean! Get over here. Let's go!

Viper: I'm not sure. This place clouds my vision... we should consult Master Vash, he may know what to d...

Viper suddenly spotted something down the shore and through some trees to his south.

Viper: A temple? Consult Master Vash, I will check it out with some troops. I need four men ready to roll here! (ExtreamJedi12 this could be your chance to come in) We are heading down to that temple to check it out. The rest of the Jedi and troops will remain here to defend the crash site. Is that clear men?

Soldiers: Yes sir!

Vao exited out of the ship and noticed Viper and Krad moving in another direction, towards a temple. He easily Force jumped there.

"Need some company? I sense the temple is full of the darkside, we must be careful."

And with that, Vao headed off towards the temple.

Tidus woke up and stood up. "My head hurts." Tidus thought when he stood up. He heard Viper call for 4 men. Tidus rushed over and volunteered. He seen Vao exit the ship. "Hey," Tidus called out. "Wait for me." He rushed towards him to follow. "Hi," Tidus started. "Mostly kept to myself on the ship, so I don't know everyone. So, who are you?"

Qui Toral stood up. The flight was a blur to him. He must have been knocked out. he heard Viper call for soldiers and Qui got up and ran to the group. "Maybe I should go with you. I am a healer after all. you might have need for me." He stood, impatient, and waited for an answer.

(since there arn't many people my character will die and I will become someone inside the temple)

Viper: Master Vao, I believe we should head inside. I too feel the power of the dark side in here. But if many more of those Sith troops reach us we will suffer a much worse fate. We sh... *SPOTS FOUR SITH JEDI DOWN THE BEACH* go... get inside now, all of you. I will buy our unprepared men some time to make it to the temple. Now just go.

Viper walked slowly towards the four Sith, drawing her lightsaber as he walked. He knew he wasn't going to survive. He turned back to the group one last time.

Viper: Once all the able bodied men are inside seal the doors.

Sith 1: So, the Jedi have found the ancient tomb...

Sith 2: ...just as our lord had perceived...

Sith 3: ...they do not know their fate...

Sith 4: ...this will be the end of the Jedi once and for all...

Viper: SOLDIERS! GO NOW! HEAD DOWN THE SHORE TOWARDS THE TEMPLE! I will deal with the Sith.

The battle began with Viper launching himself down between two of the sith cutting off one of their arms. Another swung at him leaving a gash across his chest. Viper was wounded but not finished yet. He stabbed one through the skull killing him just as the one with the missing arm cut Viper's body in half, leaving his torso on the ground, still alive but only being kept alive by the force.

Viper: Not yet... not like this.

Then he spotted something. A belt of thermal detonators strapped around a dead rebublic soldier. He used the force to pull it towards him. He pressed the detonator on each of the spheres. Then he force threw his lightsaber into the fuel tank of the crashed ship and hurled the thermal detonators over.

Viper: You will burn in the fires of Malachor today Sith hounds! Never under estimate the power of the Jedi.

Then suddenly the fuel tank and entire remains of the ship exploded killing Viper the four sith and all Rebublic Soldiers left on the beach. (ones at or moving to temple excluded)

---NEW MAIN CHARACTER---

Name: 'Scar'

Faction: Unknown Force

Class: Scoundrel (secretly a force user)

Race: Unknown (appears human but is a native of this mysterious planet)

Weapons: Vibroblade

Equipment: Ancient Robes

Appearance: face looks like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Squall_Leonhart_shot.jpg

Scar: *hears the temple doors starting to open and awakens*... gah? Someone is entering the chamber... from the outside...??? What! No! Stop! You must not enter! *draws vibroblade but collapses just inside the door*

Everything inside the temple appears old and worn and cobwebs are in the corners and ceiling. The walls are smeared with dry blood and there are skeletons all over the ground. The blood appears to be theirs but they must have been dead for a long time. Scar's clothes and hands are covered with this same dry blood.

Krad walked inside the Temple. Viper was right. The Dark Side was present here. He would have to be extremley careful. He walked along, looking at the walls of the Temple. They had ancient coffins laid out on the walls. Krad entered a room of the Temple. Suddenly the coffins moved. Out of them, came demons. They were Sith. Once.

"Who are you?" Krad asked, scared for his life.

(BTW everything in the temple looks extremely old, and you had to blast your way through the door which was sealed shut using a welding torch from the outside. Even Scar's clothes look old and tattered, thats why you all find it hard to believe hes in here when you come in here k?)

Scar decided to answer Tidus' question, after all he was in no shape to fight,

"You must leave now... you do not now the power in this place. My brother will kill you all!" Scar feels the cold of Tidus' sword hanging at his neck, "If you must know my name is Scar." Scar suddenly turns when he hears Krad confronting a dark demon.

Scar begins to charge towards it, his vibroblade glowing with an eerie light, as if an angel was dying within it, white but with a sense of darkness. As he decapated the demon another two coffins opened.

"Seal the door now! They must not leave the temple. If they go anywhere they must go to my brother. You people must understand you have started a chain of events that cannot be broken. None of you will leave this temple. This is not a threat but a warning of what is to come. Now seal the doors!"

The demons said nothing. They closed in towards Krad. Krad got out his Lightsaber and attacked the demons. It fell to the ground. He killed some more. The last demon seemed to not give up. It sucked life out of Krad. Krad was sure he would die. But with the last of his power, he destroyed the demon. I feel strange, Krad thought, I must find Tidus, wherever he is.

Krad left the room where he had fought the demons. Something isn't right, He thought. He wondered whether they were creatures that the Sith had bred. Or were they once Sith as had thought before? Whatever it was, he had to worn the others. He could hear Tidus's voice beyond a door. Krad tried opening the door. It wouldn't budge. Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way, He thought. He once again got his Lightsaber out and sliced part of the door. Inside he saw Tidus and a man.

"Who's this Tidus?" Krad asked, raising his Lightsaber at the man.

As Marc explored the temple he felt strangely cold and almost afraid. "What the hell is with this place!"Marc asked to no one in particular. He wandered into a large room, as soon as he entered the doors sealed and a strange gas filtered into his lungs. As the poison came so did ancient droids. After fighting them off Marc collaspsed.

((I'm kinda screwed here so if someone can rescue me that'd be cool))

"I am Scar, but my name does not matter. *re-seals the door*. You do not need to know why I am here... yet. *checks data pad in hand* Someone in the atrium... how many more of you are there, no wait no time for that. Round up your men and gather them here in the front hall. I must go to the atrium."

(EVERYONE BUT Maverick5770 IS TO COME TO THE ROOM WHERE ExtreamJedi12 AND Pottsie ARE)

Scar left the two and ran through a few hallways to the door into the atrium.

"Damn, the gas has been released. *hits the door switch and charges in* Get down!"

Scar slashed through the droids. The gas didn't seem to affect him. He defeated the final droid by delivering a roundhouse kick to its head, sending it flying to the top of the stairs at the far end of the room. A man mirroring Scar walked out and crushed the droid head with his foot.

Scar grabbed the jedi on the floor and pulled him to his feet.

"Go now! Head towards the front hall where you came in. The others will be there, tell them they have awakened my twin brother and that all hope is lost. GO! NOW!!!"

(i will control the brother)

-----------

Name: Seifer

Faction: Unknown Force

Class: Soldier (secretly a force user)

Race: Unknown (appears human but is a native of this mysterious planet)

Weapons: Vibroblade

Equipment: Ancient Robes

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Seifer_Almasy_shot.jpg

-----------

(sorry to any final fantasy fans, I couldn't help myself.)

Seifer: Squall my brother.

Scar/Squall: Shutup, I no longer use the name given by our parents.

Seifer: Oh how long it has been since I last awakened. Tell me, has the world changed much over the last 1000 years???

Squall: I would not know, I have pride in the fact that I have been able to stop you from leaving for so long.

Seifer: Well, I guess you have failed in doing that now.

Squall: Perhaps... we shall see.

Seifer: Your friends will die, you do know this do you not. Both those already inside the temple and those attempting to enter.

Squall: Attempting to enter? There are more?

Seifer: Yes. Some that follow our ancient ways are attempting to enter from the outside.

Squall: YOUR ancient ways, I saw its flaws years ago just as mother did before you struck her down.

Seifer: And do not forget our sister. Servents, *servents enter* prepare the ship.

Squall: You are leaving?

Seifer: But of course.

Squall: But the hanger door...

Seifer: Yes, Irvine is dead, the seal is broken. It seems he didn't make it to his resting place before the last lockdown began.

At these words Squall charged foward but fell back when Seifer force pushed him. Seifer then walked away, sealing the door behind him.

Squall headed back for the main hallway to see how the others were fairing.

Archived