spa1g_c (Space Yavin)

spa2c_c (Space Coruscant)

spa3c_c (Space Kashyyyk)

spa4g_c (Space Mustafar)

spa8c_c (Space Hoth)

XL mode maps:

hot1g_xl (Hoth)

geo1c_xl (Geonisis)

...if you do an edited write-up of your new discovery I can put that info up on the site too...

Its just playing a different game mode, 'c' for campain like 'con' for conquest. You can add it as another game mode in the existing list of game modes/types.

You enter commands in the chat window because there is no "console" in this game. But before you can "Become the admin" you have to enable the admin thing via the command line OR batch file OR server launcher program OR in-game server launcher.

Basically you choose the option to be the admin, set a password for it (not a "game password"), launch your server, then login as the admin. THEN you enter your commands and you always put in the prefix before each command.

These are not the same as "cheats" we are talking solely about admin commands here, and yes, these are in-game commands.

Download & Read the following files:

...here...and here...

Also read the sticky thread here.

For the answer to your specific question above, see the downloadable PDF file from SWBF files. It's really great, you need to download it, print it out and it'll answer all your other questions not answered in my text file above.

Good luck!

Sorry. It's that the commands look identical to the command line commands for a batch file that I thought that's what they were. So if I make the server in-game (non-dedicated) I just type these in the right way and I will be able to control the maps, etc.

Thanks and sorry to annoy you :)

Archived