Home

Shadow Force: Recruiting

Niner_777

Shadow Force is a group of Republic Commandos that are sent on the Republic’s most difficult and important missions. They must succeed, and they usually do. After all, they’re commandos, the Republic’s finest.

Anyways, I’m looking to get a group of people together to go through some missions with a team already set up. You are not committing anything by joining. However, it would be nice if you participated in the missions. Basically, we just want to have fun.

I was thinking of starting off with one squad, Alpha Squad. There will be four people in each squad. Once we get four, we can go to Beta Squad, then Gamma Squad. If we get past this, we always have Delta. Hey, we have the whole Greek alphabet if we need it. Feel free to join as a mission advisor, gunship pilot, or whatever you want. You’re not limited to being a commando.

Information to include:

Name:

Nickname:

Number:

Squad:

Squad Role:

Weapons:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Biography:

These are just suggestions. Nothing is required, but it is encouraged. At least let us know who you are. Add more if you want.

Here is mine:

Name: RC-1270

Nickname: Niner

Number: 70

Squad: Alpha

Squad Role: Alpha Leader

Weapons: DC-17 with blaster, sniper, silencer, and anti-armor attachments, variety of grenades, remote detonator, DC-15 sidearm rechargeable pistol, disruptor pistol.

Strengths: Swift, tactical and covert approach. Highly trained, accurate, and fast.

Weaknesses: Sometimes overly cautious. May lose the advantage by waiting. Thinks through decisions and may jeopardize missions to save squad mates.

Biography: “Something went right in that cloning vat,” is what RC-1270’s training sergeant used to tell him. “You’re going to go a long way.” Since then, RC-1270, or Niner, has been sent on a variety of dangerous missions during the Clone Wars. He continues to exceed the Kaminoans expectations as a fighter, and sometimes as a human being.

It will be interesting to see how this works out. Once we get some people, I will come out with the first mission. Expect missions ranging from the dry deserts of Prayesitlyn to the volcanic continents of Mustafar, and the Sepratists “Droid Mothership.”

- Stay tuned

I'm in!!

Name: Darrick Dominia(DD-752)

Nickname: Dac(ryhmes with pack)

Number: 75

Squad Role: Sniper

Weapons: Sniper rifle; smal knife(close range)

Equipment: green camo for jungle, white camo for snow, and urban camo for city scape

Strengths: sniper academy; stealth;

Weaknesses: melee combat;

Biography: When a recruit, Dac tried using scoped rifles and loved it so much he moved up in rank and switched to sniper rifles. After becoming a sergeant Dac left the army temporarily, to go to sniper academy for advanced snipers. He graduated rank 3 and moved up many ranks and soon joined the alpha squad, after joining the army again.

Name: T-1345A

Nickname:Kikker

Number: 209

Squad Role: Demolitions

Weapons: DC-17 with grenade attachment, time bombs, det packs, mini anti-vehicle cannon, strip bomb, fusion cutter, grappling hook

Strengths: bombs, rapid-entry approach, grenades, weopen systems, vehicles

Weaknesses: Hostage-situations, civilian evac, medical things.

Biography: when Kikker was 1, his DNA samples were accidently duplicated, making kikker twice as much like Jango Fett. He found great intrest in the bomb rooms of kamino and, due to him being extremely like Jango, actully LIKED storming the killing house in kamino, where live fire is authorized for training. Kikker was the only remaining survivor of a team of 3 squads when raiding a bunker on geonosis.

Okay. Give me some time to type up the senario. I'll put each mission on a new thread. We'll start out by forming a plan with what we have. It shouldn't be to complicated since we only have three people. Any way it will be called Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign.

Anybody else, feel free to join.

Go for it

Name: TK-764

Nickname: Tiscalli

Squad Role: Sniper/ Pilot

Weapons: Custom Sniper rifle, rapid fire blaster rifle, grenades, time bobms

Equipment: Clone armour, fusion cutter, basic equipment

Strengths: Piloting skills, Hand to hand fighting, eye sight

Weaknesses: Cockyness, Medical

Biography: Tiscalli is rumoured to be a volunteer instead of a clone but these rumours have never been proven. He takes pride in his work and his eye sight is his main strength in battle. Not only is he good from a distance he is trained in the martial arts. He has produced his own weapons and uses them over any typical DC blaster rifle.

• 2 months later...

I joined in the Kotor forum so I'll join here,

Name: Blue-2

Nickname: Hunter

Number: 3

Squad Role: Scout

Weapons: Blaster Pistol with sniper attachment, Fusion Cutter

Strengths: Perfect Aim, An excellent asset in Covert and Open Field missions

Weaknesses: May let his dark past on Kamino get to him on missions

Biography: Hunter had a bad past on Kamino, everyone made fun of him. 2 years into his studies, everyone moved on to teenagehood, but Hunter didn't, everyone made fun of him, even his instructors when he messed up. One day Hunter couldn't take it anymore when one of his fellow students teased him to no end during a lesson, so Hunter stuck a fusion cutter to that students eye. The boy wasn't killed, and Hunter wasn't expelled, he moved from laughing stock to most feared.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived