Home

Um... I'd rather be safe than sorry - Walruseater

Walruseater

Hello, um, I am Walruseater... and this is awkward, but I needed to ask a question.

You see, I go by the name "Walruseater" on other websites, and so I decided to use the same name here. But when I tried to register, I found out that the name Walruseater was already in use. So I was going to chose another name, but then I remembered that I have been here before, and I remembered that I probably registered, but I couldn't remember my password if I had one.

So, well, I just wanted to make sure... there is no one else with the name of Walruseater, is there? I just don't want to get in trouble for stealing someone else's name...

Like I said, I am almost positive it was ME that registered with that name, and I haven't seen anyone else register with that name... but I want to be sure.

So, is there a Walruseater who has posted elsewhere before? If there is... then I am VERY embarrassed...

*ahem* anyway, well, while I'm making this post, I just wanted to ask a quick question: Where is the fic about Darth Quollos, or whatever his name was? That's the main reason I wanted to login. I can't find it, and I wanted to read it. It's the story with the X-saber.

Doing a search for posts by "Walruseater" yielded only this thread, so you're in the clear. :)

For future reference: this thread should technically go in the Off Topic section, since this area is for game discussion.

Archived