Home

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

Niner_777

(Sure. My guy was just helping Kikker then he went out of the cave to secure the area. Unless you're talking about the tape thing, in which case he's covering himself in tape covered in dirt so it stuck to his armor. The sand would have fallen off. They were too visible in the standard color. I've always wondered why the clones had white armor.)

lmao I know what you mean by that, the Kaminoans are smart enough to clone but too stupid to put camoflauge on their Commandos and ARCs. Clone troopers are different, as they usually rely on large numbers, not camoflauge and stealth. and I changed my mind a bit. Can I be in charge on Delta team, and have my own made up chars for it? I like to be able to control my guys, it makes it faster.)

(Sure)

Niner jumped at the sight of a red glob on his motion tracker. He brought up his rifle and sunk into his surroundings, invisible, except for the slight blue hilight emmited by his visor. He motioned for Alpha Squad to do the same.

Niner zoomed in on the area of movement. "You see anything, Dac?" Niner asked. Suddenly, he saw the reflection of orangish sun off gray armor...

Commando armor...

(ok here I come!!!!!!! :D)

-------------

Name: DL-TA112

Nickname: Rech (Recon)

Number: 122A

Squad: Delta

Squad Role: Team Leader

Weapons: DC-17 with Sniper/grenade attachments, Green camo armour, recon droid, comm link, red smoke grenade, toxic gas-filled cloth

Strengths: Leading, Reconaccise, Assaults, Defending

Weaknesses: Armored Vehicles, staying behind, Being ordered by supierior officer

Biography: Too lazy, but he has a deep red scar diagnol on his face

---------------

Name: DL-TA113

Nickname: Titan

Number: 122B

Squad Role: Medic/Support

Weapons: DC-17 with Fast-firing improvements, Bacta spray, bandages, twizers, grenade, white smoke grenade

Strengths: Covering Fire, Giving Medical Attention

Weaknesses: Recon, Demolitions

Biography: Too lazy

---------------------

Name: DL-TA114

Nickname: Sleeper

Number: 122C

Squad Role: Stealth Rapid-entry

Weapons: Silenced DC-17, Gas-lined cloth, Metal Knife, Black Armor, Long-range binocular scope (not part of DC)

Strengths: Stealth, Rapid-entry, Taking out guards

Weaknesses: Covering fire, Leading, Massive armies battling it out in open

------------------

Name: DL-TA116

Nickname: Tech

Number: 122E

Squad Role: Repairing, Hacking, piloting

Weapons: DC-17 with grenade attachment, Fusion-cutter, comlink, Hand-held computer, time bomb

Strengths: Repairing Vehicles, ships, piloting, hhacking systems

Weaknesses: Leading, Recon, Assaulting

"Hold your positions," Niner ordered Alpha Squad. He could see the reinforcement squad nearing, despite their attempts to be covert. Of course, Niner was looking through commando eyes, not droid eyes. There's a difference.

Niner couldn't wait for the reinforcements. He was eager to get on with the mission. He was eager to fight.

The gunship came across to where the red-blots on the radar screen showed Alpha team to be.

Tech pulled the gunship to a stop near them. Sleeper, Titan, Rech and Tech all got out and signaled a R2 Droid to pilot the ship back to the ship: The Pride. "Hello, ha." Rech said to the Commandos pointing their DCs at him.

Niner emerged from the landscape to meet Delta Squad. He brought them into the makeshift cave and pulled out his holoprojector chart. He explained the mission, much of which they alrealy knew, and then signaled to Dac for the "area clear" signal. "Do you have any questions?" Niner asked Delta Squad from within the cave.

"Hey Sleeper, come with me," Dac commanded. "We'll sneek towards the city on our own. Please don't contact us so we can be stealthy. Once and if we make it to the city walls we quickly lay some demolition charges along the walls and we contact you to get ready to breach the walls. Sleeper we need to sneek over the walls without being noticed and make it safely into a building."

"Sounds good to me," Niner replied. "The rest of us will just follow the canyon until we get to the LVCP. We'll capture that, and from there, continue to the TBLV. Dac and Sleeper can provide sniper cover from the top of the TBLV canyon walls. They can also lay some demo on the top of the TB. The rest of Shadow Force will finish up clearing the TBLV and set the rest of the charges. We'll regroup before we blow it to give us a chance to plan for the city assault. Is that good?"

Archived