Home

The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium - Released

Altha, I got Mission's DAP lightsaber from Bastila, on Dantooine, tho I did notice the DAP canister on the side of the Admin building is now gone. But so far I really like the new version

Prop's to you The Source

Eefluxx

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey The Source, anyway I convince you to release your Telos Billboard Signs at filefront?

And will be trying the newest version sometime tonight, can't wait to try it out.

Eefluxx

Out of all the mods I have done, I think the "Telos Billboard Sets" are the most fun to make. If you happen to have noticed, they dissapeared form online. Lol...

How about this: I graduate from college in five weeks. Let me see where I am at that point, and maybe I will drop them over at filefront.com. I was also thinking about adding a set. Hmm...

@ Everyone's comments - Thanks for the great comments. I hope everything is installing. Mission's lightsaber is on Bastila. At the end of your conversation, she will give them to you. If you don't finish talking to her, you will not get them. Or- You can kill her. Hehehe...

The Dark Apprentice: HC - Companion

Before you read this post, keep in mind that this is only on paper. Over the past few days, I was thinking about making a 'companion' mod for DAP. This 'companion' mod would not be another upgrade, but more like an expanded add-on of "The Mandalorian Knights" mod. Since they use the same Nar Shaddaa modules, I thought it would be cool to create a patch of sorts. I'm still thinking about this idea, so this is in no way an announcement.

Just something on the table,

The Source :)

The Dark Apprentice: HC - Companion

Before you read this post, keep in mind that this is only on paper. Over the past few days, I was thinking about making a 'companion' mod for DAP. This 'companion' mod would not be another upgrade, but more like an expanded add-on of "The Mandalorian Knights" mod. Since they use the same Nar Shaddaa modules, I thought it would be cool to create a patch of sorts. I'm still thinking about this idea, so this is in no way an announcement.

Just something on the table,

The Source :)

That sounds like a cool idea, Mac (if i'm still allowed to call you that :lol: ). It will definately make the DAP mod better.

That sounds like a cool idea, Mac (if i'm still allowed to call you that :lol: ). It will definately make the DAP mod better.

Lol... I will forever be known as Mac. Lol...

I think it would make the mod content massive. People would have to install the latest mod, and then apply the companion after the fact. Something to think about. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Retired from Modding the KotOR Series

As of this very moment, I am declaring my retirement from modding the KotOR series. Over the past four years, I have enjoyed the endless story potental of KotOR I and II. If you have any other questions, please feel free to send a private message. I will be checking in from time to time.

[TSL] The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium will remain open for questions. Please feel free to post in here.

Thank you,

The Source

I suppose this means that Project Nemesis won't be coming out?

Very interesting question. I had actually addressed this issue almost a year ago. Before any discussion could have been made, a moderator had closed the thread. I originally sent a copy of Project Nemisis or "Project M4-78" to LucasFiles.com. I sent the mod there twice. After failing to get some feedback, as to why or what happened, I chose an entirely different approach. I released the mod for a limited time on a friend's site. Since a handful of KotOR II fans pass by, around 3,000 were able to download the mod. I also ended up releasing another mod called, "Padawan's Way", which is an upgrade to the Bastila mod I made for KotOR I. Overall, I had some seriously good feedback and responses. If you happend to have noticed, my "Telos: Billboards Sets" are not visible. I wonder where those are? Hehehe...

Not this time. I am done with modding this series. I have enjoyed the ride though.

May I inquite as to why have you decided to pack it in?

Very interesting question. I had actually addressed this issue almost a year ago. Before any discussion could have been made, a moderator had closed the thread. I originally sent a copy of Project Nemisis or "Project M4-78" to LucasFiles.com.

You don't happen to still have a copy of Poroject Nemisis you want to email me do you? :D:p

May I inquite as to why have you decided to pack it in?

As a result of going through some serious life changes, graduating from college in three weeks is one of them, I have become overwhelmed with that sense of "end of an era". When people go through this type of change, everything they have been doing adjusts in the same way. It kind of hard to explain, so I hope you can relate to the explination.

From my personal perspective, the initial story impact of "KotOR I" and "KotOR II" has dwindled. Since I have modded "KotOR II" to hell and back, the only thing that is left for me is to do something else. "KotOR I" was everything that I wanted in a Star Wars game, so I will no doubt play it again later in the 'deep' future. KotOR II's design elements were superior, but the storyline is not something that I am really into. Regardless, my intrest in the "KotOR" series has faded, and I believe it will take a few years to play them again.

Sorry for being a buzzkill, but its time to move onto other things.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that bro...I've gotten married, had two kids, and left the Navy all in the last 4 years! So, I truly understand what you are describing! I don't know what field you're pursuing, but if you show the dedication to it that you did to your mods I'm sure you'll be fine!

Absolutely nothing wrong with that bro...I've gotten married, had two kids, and left the Navy all in the last 4 years! So, I truly understand what you are describing! I don't know what field you're pursuing, but if you show the dedication to it that you did to your mods I'm sure you'll be fine!

BFA - Graphic Design & LetterForm

BS - Psychology

Its been a long four years. Lol... I am glade things are changing.

Maybe now Team Gizka can work in peace...

Sorry, I just had to say that... :xp:

Seriously though, good luck in all future endeavours...

Oh, and like DI said... See you in six months :xp:

Lol... Actually, I truly have given up modding the KotOR series.

If someone were to measure the amount of time I paused, between DAP and TMK, the person would see a significant decline in my interest. Plus, the amount of energy I put into TMK was almost non-existent. DAP's upgrade was already done. All I had to do is tweak things slightly, pack the mod up, and then send it out. Lol...

If the "TSL Restoration Project' came out at this second, I would not download the file to play. Since I have overexposed myself to "KotOR II", I have lost all motivation for modding. Plus, life is changing rapidly.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an easier way to uninstall the game without having to manually remove a bunch of files? And will uninstallation require me to start a new game? I did not choose Bastilla as my char.

edit: I want to uninstall because every time on Iziz Spaceport I crash when trying to enter the merchant quarters, keeping me from progressing into the game. I aborted the install of the mod because it was to complicated. But I can still choose to play as Bastilla so I think the mod installed anyway, at least some of it. And this might be why I'm crashing.

So either someone must guide me step by step on how to install the mod, or I have to uninstall it completely.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived