Home

Obi-Wan Kenobi *Spoiler*

jediturkey

A good number of heroes are absent from the campaign. The Imperial one for example, only has Vader, Palpatine, Veers and Boba Fett. And Boba Fett is only used once and then he's out of the entire campaign. Obi-Wan doesn't make an appearance because...well, A)there's no death star map(ie, ground battle) and B)he's dead by the end of the game.

After all, the Rebel campaign(more or less) follows A New Hope's history.

It's ashame there isn't a Death Star map really...they could of done a space map atleast, given how big it is for fighters. Would of made the DS assault with Luke ALOT more interesting and could of made an opening for infantry-only asault. Then you could of atleast controlled Obi-Wan in the duel with Vader. If they wanted historical inaccuracy, they could of dueled on Tatooine.

But they could of atleast had him alive in the Imperial campaign on Yavin or something. After all, the Imperial campaign changes history, so there were openings. And Vader doesn't once mention Kenobi at all, so there were openings for a mission or 'treat' in there.

I think he CAN spawn for the Rebels on the Imperial Campaign, because The Avenger(Moff Kalast's ISD) respawns at one of the last five rebel bases on Medium for me. Could of been a game bug mind. Mind, I don't think Vader is on any Rebel land engagements, so Obi-Wan wouldn't exactly be entirely useful.

Archived